Powered by Outside

Scratchmere Scar the official thread !!!

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Scratchmere Scar the official thread !!!
Posted: Sep 3, 2008 at 9:40 Quote
cronin91 wrote:
SkankinMike wrote:
ryan879 wrote:

?

Just follow the path up, and it takes you to the uplift area, you cant go wrong!

You could if you were blind Eek

Or if if they were you Razz lol

Posted: Sep 3, 2008 at 10:20 Quote
SkankinMike wrote:
jammyboy366 wrote:
yeah for sure, would be even better if there was lots of people digging! the road gaps nearly in now, just needs a few tweaks and it will be rideable! Hopefully Scratchmere being on the news page will give it a boost aswell! im well chuffed they accepted it

Its just when people have to go home for 'bath time' Wink Wink

yeah i missed 20 mins building for my 'bath time'. I didnt miss months from holidays and weddings!

Posted: Sep 3, 2008 at 12:54 Quote
jammyboy366 wrote:
SkankinMike wrote:
jammyboy366 wrote:
yeah for sure, would be even better if there was lots of people digging! the road gaps nearly in now, just needs a few tweaks and it will be rideable! Hopefully Scratchmere being on the news page will give it a boost aswell! im well chuffed they accepted it

Its just when people have to go home for 'bath time' Wink Wink

yeah i missed 20 mins building for my 'bath time'. I didnt miss months from holidays and weddings!

Blah blah blah.... Razz

Posted: Sep 3, 2008 at 13:05 Quote
i neva new thers gunna be a foam pit

Posted: Sep 3, 2008 at 13:05 Quote
ryan879 wrote:
i neva new thers gunna be a foam pit
i gotta go up scratchmere

any got a map around the place so i dont get lost

Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 7:23 Quote
i found out about this track when it came up on the homepage and i'm interested. the pics and vids look pretty good. i was thinking of coming over next weekend. do you have to book the uplifts or should i just turn up nice and early? is there anywhere to camp out? me and the girlfriend were thinking of making a weekend of it. should i bring some spades? don't mind getting my hands dirty and it sounds like you need some help.

Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 7:29 Quote
ryan879 wrote:
i gotta go up scratchmere

any got a map around the place so i dont get lost

https://ep1.pinkbike.org/photo/1916/pbpic1916087.jpg

Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 7:32 Quote
think im going up tomorrow, anyone else be there tomorrow?

Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 8:47 Quote
tom-harrison wrote:
i found out about this track when it came up on the homepage and i'm interested. the pics and vids look pretty good. i was thinking of coming over next weekend. do you have to book the uplifts or should i just turn up nice and early? is there anywhere to camp out? me and the girlfriend were thinking of making a weekend of it. should i bring some spades? don't mind getting my hands dirty and it sounds like you need some help.
its a case of just turn up at the moment number of runs vary of the number of riders no probs with the camping i'll find you a good spot

Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 10:52 Quote
upliftdriver wrote:
its a case of just turn up at the moment number of runs vary of the number of riders no probs with the camping i'll find you a good spot

cool. might see you next weekend then, weather permitting. the girlfriend won't be up for it if it's still monsoon season.

Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 14:59 Quote
were up tomorro, woooooooo

Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 15:05 Quote
damn, i was going tomorrow but john has food poising so al be up wen i can

Posted: Sep 7, 2008 at 9:18 Quote
cronin91 wrote:
were up tomorro, woooooooo
up where ??? not here by the looks of it

Posted: Sep 7, 2008 at 11:57 Quote
Clive how's it hangin mate?
Was up for a butchers today, New track looks great but Wet!
Few lads out riding, brave souls.
Bottom jump section before uplift has taken a bit of a hit with the rain, some nice gonna get you boulders just where you land.
Will be out to help again soon mate, whats the crack with diggin during the day are you still out or do you just dig on tue and thur nights?
Bring on the summer or dry weatherWink lol Wink

Posted: Sep 7, 2008 at 14:02 Quote
bren2709 wrote:
Clive how's it hangin mate?
Was up for a butchers today, New track looks great but Wet!
Few lads out riding, brave souls.
Bottom jump section before uplift has taken a bit of a hit with the rain, some nice gonna get you boulders just where you land.
Will be out to help again soon mate, whats the crack with diggin during the day are you still out or do you just dig on tue and thur nights?
Bring on the summer or dry weatherWink lol Wink
Hey Bren long time no see I'm there most days now and we're still digging on the Tuesday and Thursday hope to see you soon.

Clive

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013013
Mobile Version of Website