Powered by Outside

Monster Energy, good taste or good logo

PB Forum :: Fitness, Training and Health
Monster Energy, good taste or good logo
Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 18:30 Quote
williampieroway wrote:
dh-mtn-biker wrote:
lcstay10 wrote:

sorry but i dont understand what you mean, i wear their shoes biking, and another pair of casual, its no different than someone displaying a pic of a kona or khs logo as their headshot. im just displaying a brand im happy with and use. im not saying that who ever buys monster is dumb and falling for a trap, im just saying that there is no such thing a liquid energy. just my oppinions, im sure you support a brand to, everyone does. it can be cars, shoes, bikes, anything.

i say they dont teach you much in the states. firstly your body converts sugar to energy therefore pop is liquid energy. even though its not pure energy it still gives you energy. try pulling an all nighter and drinking 2L of coke. itll probably make you sick but it'll keep you up all night

it dosen't give you energy it just helps with fatigue, and if you do get energy you're falling for the placebo effect

dude your 14. wait till you take biology in high school. they teach you hours of stuff like that. nothing against you though.

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 18:30 Quote
dh-mtn-biker wrote:
williampieroway wrote:
and then twice as bad after

i like the gatorade G2 i feel it hydrates me and its only 30 cals per 250ml which is better than their regular stuff that is like 110 or 120. pretty much tastes the same too. as for energy drinks i bought 2 250ml redbulls from 7-11 cause they were on sale and downed them both in a matter of 5 mins. probably wasnt the best idea. as i was riding i developed a brutal headache and then as soon as i got home i shat out everything i had eaten in the past week. its kinda funny but needless to say id never buy red bull again.

personally my fav is rockstar vodka. i wouldnt recommend drinking before a ride tho.

blue gatorade is my fav, hydrates you and taste amazing. i even drink it with meals if i can

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 18:31 Quote
williampieroway wrote:
dh-mtn-biker wrote:
williampieroway wrote:
and then twice as bad after

i like the gatorade G2 i feel it hydrates me and its only 30 cals per 250ml which is better than their regular stuff that is like 110 or 120. pretty much tastes the same too. as for energy drinks i bought 2 250ml redbulls from 7-11 cause they were on sale and downed them both in a matter of 5 mins. probably wasnt the best idea. as i was riding i developed a brutal headache and then as soon as i got home i shat out everything i had eaten in the past week. its kinda funny but needless to say id never buy red bull again.

personally my fav is rockstar vodka. i wouldnt recommend drinking before a ride tho.

blue gatorade is my fav, hydrates you and taste amazing. i even drink it with meals if i can

yeah i think the g2 only comes in orange and fruit punch.

if you havent tried it you should sometime its great.

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 18:33 Quote
ill try it, the lime gatorade rain is pretty sick too

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 18:34 Quote
williampieroway wrote:

oh for sure. i was working on a jobsit by 7-11 last month and they had 2 950ml gatorades for 4 bucks.
i downed about 2 or 4 a day. it was awesome.

way better than powerade

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 18:34 Quote
monster has the best taste and it looks the coolest, if only they sold the BFC's in calgary

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 18:36 Quote
southfour wrote:
monster has the best taste and it looks the coolest, if only they sold the BFC's in calgary

BFC's???

has anyone tried that xyence stuff thats all over the ufc???

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 18:36 Quote
dh-mtn-biker wrote:
williampieroway wrote:

oh for sure. i was working on a jobsit by 7-11 last month and they had 2 950ml gatorades for 4 bucks.
i downed about 2 or 4 a day. it was awesome.

way better than powerade

powerade taste like its watered down, but the clear one is pretty good

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 18:37 Quote
dh-mtn-biker wrote:
southfour wrote:

BFC's???

BFC = Big f*cking Can

i seen them in florida, there huge

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 18:39 Quote
williampieroway wrote:
dh-mtn-biker wrote:
southfour wrote:

BFC's???

BFC = Big f*cking Can

ya i bought some off the internet a while back, does anyone know if i can get some in BC near salmon arm and kamloops?

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 18:40 Quote
taste good and have awesome logo Wink

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 18:40 Quote
southfour wrote:
williampieroway wrote:
dh-mtn-biker wrote:

BFC's???

BFC = Big f*cking Can

ya i bought some off the internet a while back, does anyone know if i can get some in BC near salmon arm and kamloops?

i havent seen any in kamloops or alberta

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 18:41 Quote
williampieroway wrote:
energy drinks are all the same the best thing to drink in my opinion is water, and energy drinks just dehydrate you
Sometimes its good they dehydrate you. I had a 20 hour bus ride to go on and the only place to pee was the bus toilet. I drank a few cans of monster and never had to use that think.

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 18:42 Quote
i dont think there in canada, but i could be wrong. monsters in calgary are 3.19 with tax and in kamloops you can get mad crocs which are 500ml not 473 or whatever and there only a dollar they dont taste as good but there a great deal

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 18:44 Quote
southfour wrote:
i dont think there in canada, but i could be wrong. monsters in calgary are 3.19 with tax and in kamloops you can get mad crocs which are 500ml not 473 or whatever and there only a dollar they dont taste as good but there a great deal

i remember seeing red rain at costco a while back.

never had it. i think it was an energy drink though

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009537
Mobile Version of Website