Powered by Outside

What do you guys do when u get blisters and calluses?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
What do you guys do when u get blisters and calluses?
Posted: Jun 20, 2008 at 4:06 Quote
Kbone wrote:
xt-shreder wrote:
Kbone wrote:
I love my thick rock hard calluses from 8 years of bmxing almost everyday. First few months hurt like a bitch from what I remember. Plus I work as a carpenter now. My girlfriend absolutely hates it so she always tries to make me wear lotion.
lets just hope she doesnt NEED the lotion if you catch my drift,wy mine go away kinda in the winter,i hate itFrown

I was waiting for the dirty comments haha. She has calluses too...if you know what I mean Pimp
all right:P

Posted: Jun 20, 2008 at 8:30 Quote
Kbone wrote:
xt-shreder wrote:
Kbone wrote:
I love my thick rock hard calluses from 8 years of bmxing almost everyday. First few months hurt like a bitch from what I remember. Plus I work as a carpenter now. My girlfriend absolutely hates it so she always tries to make me wear lotion.
lets just hope she doesnt NEED the lotion if you catch my drift,wy mine go away kinda in the winter,i hate itFrown

I was waiting for the dirty comments haha. She has calluses too...if you know what I mean Pimp
aha Razz too much friction in one place, right? Pimp

Posted: Jun 21, 2008 at 3:57 Quote
I pick them when im bored

Posted: Jun 21, 2008 at 4:42 Quote
stick pins in them and freak people out
one put a nail in one Big Grin

Posted: Jun 29, 2008 at 12:12 Quote
jefo wrote:
i bite them off and eat em
haha same Blank Stare its a habbit

Posted: Jun 29, 2008 at 12:14 Quote
ages ago when i had a washing up job they went all mushy and i didnt like it, now i just pick them

Posted: Jun 29, 2008 at 12:25 Quote
staple em. doesnt really hurt... and a great party trick

Posted: Jun 29, 2008 at 12:35 Quote
i just cut them off, my gf noticed them to, so i just keep one step ahead of the game and keep em cut down, if you dont they pinch and hurt like hell haha

Posted: Jun 29, 2008 at 15:08 Quote
just wear under gloves

Posted: Jun 29, 2008 at 20:58 Quote
K-Stuff91 wrote:
staple em. doesnt really hurt... and a great party trick
i put a three inch nail through one, its sick
freaked the industrial arts teacher out lol Razz

Posted: Jun 29, 2008 at 21:26 Quote
buck the f*ck up buddy!

Posted: Jun 29, 2008 at 21:29 Quote
all the problem spots have been blister out, i have little patches (little) of i little tougher skin (on the upper part of palm) kinda like the tough part u get were ur pencil touches ur writing hand) not a huge difference but i dont get that many blisters anymore Smile

Posted: Aug 26, 2008 at 18:59 Quote
Gloves obviously

Posted: Aug 26, 2008 at 19:02 Quote
i have never had a problem with blisters but i do get calluses if thats how u spell it but i dont wear gloves either but theres nothing u can really do about it u just have to let it happen hope the blisters go away but i dont know if hte calluses ever goes away

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014782
Mobile Version of Website