Powered by Outside

How often do you fall and why?

PB Forum :: Beginners
How often do you fall and why?
Posted: Sep 13, 2008 at 11:24 Quote
if i crash trying something big-ish i'm fine, but i just dislocated my shoulder riding down the road, standing up with one hand off and i accidentally pulled the back brake (new pads) and i went over the handle bars and landed on my shoudler

Posted: Sep 13, 2008 at 11:26 Quote
I normally fall after lots of vodka and beer. It's normally while Im trying to do something rad like dropkick a sign, trying to break things, throwing stuff at stuff.

On my bike, who knows. Traction, gravity, weight distribution, riding while very tired, not paying attention etc etc.

Posted: Sep 13, 2008 at 11:29 Quote
meh- wrote:
I normally fall after lots of vodka and beer. It's normally while Im trying to do something rad like dropkick a sign, trying to break things, throwing stuff at stuff.

LOL Hooligan.

O+
Posted: Sep 13, 2008 at 11:31 Quote
i crash, at least once everytime i ride dh, but i dont crash much when im riding like freeride and xc

Posted: Sep 13, 2008 at 11:36 Quote
i usually crash if im getting the balls to hit a new and much bigger jump and end up overshooting by a mile.. i then land to flat and wreck myself

Posted: Sep 14, 2008 at 1:44 Quote
brian02rider wrote:
i usually crash if im getting the balls to hit a new and much bigger jump and end up overshooting by a mile.. i then land to flat and wreck myself
at least you try

Posted: Sep 14, 2008 at 8:03 Quote
BonzoisGonzo wrote:
brian02rider wrote:
at least you try
yep. you'll never get better if u dont Wink

Posted: Sep 14, 2008 at 10:44 Quote
Somedays I crash when an old woman hits me in the face with a piece of 2x4 because I ran over her family pet and it got broken a bit.

Posted: Sep 14, 2008 at 10:48 Quote
huckoveraduck wrote:
Somedays I crash when an old woman hits me in the face with a piece of 2x4 because I ran over her family pet and it got broken a bit.

Same here, hate it when that happens. Messes up your flow for the whole day...

Posted: Sep 14, 2008 at 11:18 Quote
i just crashed in a race run today. got last. f*cking hurt my back and broke my helmet. i'm getting a pressure suit after that one

Posted: Sep 14, 2008 at 15:43 Quote
Once today, and it was too wet for hard braking and for my gazza and nbx.

Posted: Sep 14, 2008 at 15:50 Quote
I fall everytime I ride something new... at least once, if not more. Sometimes a great fall is better than actually landing... it's more entertaining all- around.

Posted: Sep 14, 2008 at 15:56 Quote
I agree, in one run today everyone fell at least once, and they were all falls where we just skidded out because it was pouring rain.

Posted: Sep 14, 2008 at 15:57 Quote
i fall when im trying new tricks(360) or trying new jumps or when its wet out but those falls are just from sliding out so i fall proboly ever 4 days

O+
Posted: Sep 14, 2008 at 15:57 Quote
when crash it is either cuz my brakes arent working, or i misjudge a line and go steep and catch my wheel on a rock and flip. dont normally crash of drops and jumps unless i sink into the landing cuz it was horribly built

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018823
Mobile Version of Website