Powered by Outside

new freeride bike park hampshire???WILL YOU USE IT???

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
new freeride bike park hampshire???WILL YOU USE IT???
Posted: Nov 16, 2008 at 10:50 Quote
mattybh wrote:
hi people....we are going to try and arrange another dig day for the 29th and the 30th of november...again im expecting sunday to be busyer than saturday but as always any help on either day will be well appreciated...a few of us are up on site most weekends so if anyone wants to pop up anytime feel free!! BIG thanks again to Olie and Phil for their continuing hard work...cheers!!! And for those who dont want to read all 10 pages the PLANNIES is off the top of Old Winton Road. Andover...thanks...Matty.

oh great, this is when i was planning to come up again anyway, hopefully see you up there again if everything goes to plan??can i suggest a few poster round in andover advertising the dig day.....might help? if ther is anything i can do to help get people along then let me now
thanks matt

Posted: Nov 16, 2008 at 11:38 Quote
tobygoodger wrote:
mattybh wrote:
hi people....we are going to try and arrange another dig day for the 29th and the 30th of november...again im expecting sunday to be busyer than saturday but as always any help on either day will be well appreciated...a few of us are up on site most weekends so if anyone wants to pop up anytime feel free!! BIG thanks again to Olie and Phil for their continuing hard work...cheers!!! And for those who dont want to read all 10 pages the PLANNIES is off the top of Old Winton Road. Andover...thanks...Matty.

oh great, this is when i was planning to come up again anyway, hopefully see you up there again if everything goes to plan??can i suggest a few poster round in andover advertising the dig day.....might help? if ther is anything i can do to help get people along then let me now
thanks matt

Do you have a post code i could use?

Posted: Nov 16, 2008 at 14:18 Quote
freeridermatt wrote:
tobygoodger wrote:
mattybh wrote:

thanks matt

Do you have a post code i could use?

no postcode its across over the bridge if you look for a circle of woodland here is map:http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wl

Posted: Nov 17, 2008 at 2:12 Quote
Are you building any trails as in jumps?

Posted: Nov 17, 2008 at 8:51 Quote
mattybh wrote:
ok i will probs c u there if not im sorry and is it easy 2 c from the road

Posted: Nov 17, 2008 at 8:52 Quote
hiltongee wrote:
mattybh wrote:
ok i will probs c u there if not im sorry and is it easy 2 c from the road
dw i hav read up the page it explains it

Posted: Nov 17, 2008 at 10:46 Quote
Old Winton Rd, Andover, Hampshire SP10, United Kingdom-----this will show you exaclty where it is ....look for a circle of trees ://maps.google.co.uk/maps?ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wl

Posted: Dec 1, 2008 at 8:40 Quote
ill come help out some time with a few of mi m8s cus i live in hook

Posted: Dec 1, 2008 at 8:56 Quote
wens the next dig day?
and can u upload some picks of how far uv got

Posted: Dec 1, 2008 at 13:24 Quote
did you manage to get here on sunday, did anyone else go?

Posted: Jan 14, 2009 at 9:02 Quote
yer i will use this all the time when do you expect it to be done

Posted: Jan 14, 2009 at 9:06 Quote
and i will come and help sometime if you need

Posted: Jan 18, 2009 at 3:59 Quote
dhnorcorider wrote:
and i will come and help sometime if you need

your a bit late mate.....

Posted: Jan 18, 2009 at 6:27 Quote
yer changed my mind cos its ruuined by motocross riders

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 13:13 Quote
how is this park going ?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012888
Mobile Version of Website