Powered by Outside

All you old pinkbikers! from 2005 era!

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
All you old pinkbikers! from 2005 era!
Posted: Nov 13, 2008 at 14:48 Quote
jonlake wrote:
carnell wrote:
cohenp wrote:

Where are you going to be this summer? I plan on being in e generaly BCwardly direction. We should ride.

I plan to spend my summer in BC and i am totally down to ride.

if your making it to the island, you can crash here, and ride with TWA :Pou

Done and done. What part of the island are you on Jon? I'm not entirely sure we'll make it all the way to the island but for sure Vancouver is on the list so Carnell I'm signing you up as my shore guide. Then we'll party.

Posted: Nov 13, 2008 at 15:54 Quote
cohenp wrote:
jonlake wrote:
carnell wrote:

Done and done. What part of the island are you on Jon? I'm not entirely sure we'll make it all the way to the island but for sure Vancouver is on the list so Carnell I'm signing you up as my shore guide. Then we'll party.

How bout Kelowna?

Posted: Nov 13, 2008 at 15:59 Quote
Wes-Barber wrote:
cohenp wrote:
jonlake wrote:

How bout Kelowna?

Kelowna is a must stop for me. I'll be there for a couple days for sure. I'd be totally down to ride and shuttle and such.

O+
Posted: Nov 13, 2008 at 15:59 Quote
Let me know when your passing through the lower mainland.

Posted: Nov 13, 2008 at 16:02 Quote
matt-jenkins wrote:

For sure. Specifically what towns are considered lower mainland? Riding spots specificaly.

O+
Posted: Nov 13, 2008 at 16:04 Quote
cohenp wrote:
matt-jenkins wrote:

For sure. Specifically what towns are considered lower mainland? Riding spots specificaly.

Abbotsford (ledgeview) about a half hour 40 minute climb up, mostly fast singletrack down with some built up jumps and stunts.

Mission (the woodlot) needs no introduction.

Chilliwack (vedder) shuttle up with lots of features on the way down.

Langley (DJs) i know where the good ones are

Posted: Nov 13, 2008 at 16:06 Quote
matt-jenkins wrote:
cohenp wrote:
matt-jenkins wrote:

Abbotsford (ledgeview) about a half hour 40 minute climb up, mostly fast singletrack down with some built up jumps and stunts.

Mission (the woodlot) needs no introduction.

Chilliwack (vedder) shuttle up with lots of features on the way down.

Langley (DJs) i know where the good ones are

Excellent. All good spots. I'll definately track you down. I'll be able to shuttle and stuff to so we can shred it up.

O+
Posted: Nov 13, 2008 at 16:10 Quote
I forgot about sumas mountain, super duper fun single track trail. i might be able to get a key so we could shuttle it but if not i dont really think its worth the hike.

Posted: Nov 13, 2008 at 16:17 Quote
matt-jenkins wrote:
I forgot about sumas mountain, super duper fun single track trail. i might be able to get a key so we could shuttle it but if not i dont really think its worth the hike.

Either way man. I'm down for basically anything that's not hard drugs.

Posted: Nov 13, 2008 at 17:02 Quote
cohenp wrote:
jonlake wrote:
carnell wrote:

I'm currently residing in Victoria, I think im gonna stick around for another year, either going to work here, or might go up to Gold River for a portion of the summer.

O+
Posted: Nov 13, 2008 at 17:08 Quote
jonlake wrote:
cohenp wrote:
jonlake wrote:

I'm currently residing in Victoria, I think im gonna stick around for another year, either going to work here, or might go up to Gold River for a portion of the summer.

What If I could get you a job at SGC up in whistler being the resident photographer?

Posted: Nov 13, 2008 at 17:27 Quote
matt-jenkins wrote:
jonlake wrote:
cohenp wrote:

What If I could get you a job at SGC up in whistler being the resident photographer?

then Id be a resident of Whistler, for the summer at very least

Posted: Nov 13, 2008 at 17:28 Quote
Holy quote tree batman!Robin

O+
Posted: Nov 13, 2008 at 17:28 Quote
lettusdude wrote:
Holy quote tree batman!Robin

holy new mod!

O+
Posted: Nov 13, 2008 at 17:29 Quote
jonlake wrote:
matt-jenkins wrote:
jonlake wrote:

then Id be a resident of Whistler, for the summer at very least

I might be coaching the SGC this summer I'll talk to my contact about seeing if we could use a photographer.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011378
Mobile Version of Website