North Legion SMX snow bikes

PB Forum :: Canada - Central
North Legion SMX snow bikes
Posted: Nov 21, 2009 at 13:03 Quote
Chris098 wrote:
Do you think Camp fortune would allow these?
LOLno.

Posted: Nov 22, 2009 at 12:54 Quote
lights wrote:
Chris098 wrote:
Do you think Camp fortune would allow these?
LOLno.

lol figured. Jesus... its sooo gay that we cant use these anywear.

Posted: Nov 25, 2009 at 19:38 Quote
gibson243 wrote:
Whistler does allow them, i believe the main test for the SMX was in whistler.

NICE that is good news. I am glad I live somewhat close.

Posted: Dec 2, 2009 at 19:53 Quote
No whistler doesn't allow them, they only tested them there and at Mt washington on the island. I emailed them both and asked and they said ts not aloud at the moment. I also mail the creator of the SMX and he said they tested them there when they first were in production, but haven't gone back there since

Posted: Sep 5, 2010 at 14:34 Quote
does anyone know a place where i can get one near calgary, or does anyone know an online dealer?? OR ANYTHING AT ALL, IM DESPERATE!!!!!! PLZ HELP

Posted: Oct 18, 2010 at 9:39 Quote
jibbking wrote:
does anyone know a place where i can get one near calgary, or does anyone know an online dealer?? OR ANYTHING AT ALL, IM DESPERATE!!!!!! PLZ HELP

The only place I actually knew about online dealers was the actual North Legion Website but they arent selling online anymore.. I have a feeling they might be going under? I could be wrong but I dont know if theyre gonna keep going..

Posted: Feb 4, 2011 at 6:23 Quote
HI guys and everybody who is interested. we are two guys and one girl riding smx not even a year now...we have soooo much fun with it. we get so stoked in fun parks. we would love that this kind of wintersport gets more acknowledgement in resorts as it is right now. here is a video where we ride in a resort that is a bikepark in summer...so we rode partially on the slopestyle trail and biker x with the smx. of course we are no bikepros and we dont flip...but we still have fun.
Views: 471    Faves: 8    Comments: 6

also check out the latest vid from lenzerheide switzerland on youtube

here our facebookprofile
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/SMX-North-Legion-Alps-Region-Swiss-Austria/155741574473202

have fun and srpead the word.

Posted: Sep 15, 2011 at 11:46 Quote
where can i get a smx snow bike in the states? i cant find them anywhere

Posted: Oct 11, 2011 at 5:06 Quote
anyone know anyone who is selling one?

Posted: Oct 26, 2011 at 19:40 Quote
kmo95 wrote:
Good Luck! but if you have a good old big frame that you don't use you could do like me and build one. I did do it yet so don't ask me for pictures but trust me it will become a reality project for me cause I know a small semi DJ trail in Ottawa

Posted: Oct 27, 2011 at 15:03 Quote
Justin2296 wrote:
kmo95 wrote:
Good Luck! but if you have a good old big frame that you don't use you could do like me and build one. I did do it yet so don't ask me for pictures but trust me it will become a reality project for me cause I know a small semi DJ trail in Ottawa
so your selling an smx?

Posted: Oct 29, 2011 at 10:51 Quote
kmo95 wrote:
Justin2296 wrote:
kmo95 wrote:
so your selling an smx?
not at all

Posted: Oct 29, 2011 at 17:52 Quote
Justin2296 wrote:
kmo95 wrote:
Justin2296 wrote:
so your selling an smx?
not at all
???

Posted: Feb 21, 2012 at 15:09 Quote
Does anyone on here own one and want or be willing to sell it? Please let me know! These things are wicked hard to find!

O+
Posted: Oct 17, 2014 at 11:05 Quote
Does anyone know where I can get a set of Snow blades for a North Legion SMX?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015418
Mobile Version of Website