Marzochi Or Rockshox?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Marzochi Or Rockshox?
Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 18:48 Quote
its a tax thing wen u have a job you get ure pay check and the govt takes a portion of it in taxes then by the end of february you get a T4 you go to a tax place and you get all the money back that the govt took from ure pay mine came out to be a little over 800 bucks Smile

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 18:48 Quote
theres something that im missing but i cant remember what it is lol

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 18:52 Quote
jakal44444 wrote:
theres something that im missing but i cant remember what it is lol
yea u dont always get it all if u make too much.
thats about it though

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 18:53 Quote
ya thats it lol cant remember how much tho lol

Posted: Feb 12, 2009 at 13:02 Quote
I've just copied this from sumwerr but this guy is right

I'm sick of hearing about how bad marzocchi is, so I'm going to set things straight. The RC3 and RC2X are two of the most advanced systems out there today, along with marzocchi's plush reputation. Their reputation though, is going down. Why?
Well, marzocchi makes cost effective things, like manitou. Once we give our cost effective things to noobs, they break them (e.g: DJ3 or in manitous case: the stance.)
Once people started hearing bad reviews on the stance, they decided that manitou was terrible. This exact thing is happening to marzocchi because lazy ass noobs wont save up enough for anything good. So instead of blaming the fork itself, they go straight to the company and say Marzocchi is shit. Of course, anything low end is crap, but maybe if you bought something good for once in your like such as an 888 ATAWC, instread of an 888R, then maybe you'd have a different appreciation for the company.
I agree, the 55 series was an utter failure. Does that mean that the whole company sucks? NO. I haven't heard of any high end marzocchi with problems, only the low end OE crap. And for the record, Only the lowers are produced in Tiawan, not the internals or the uppers, just the lowers. Has anyone had problems with the lowers? NO!
Marzocchi is awesome, its the noobs that ruin it.

Posted: Feb 12, 2009 at 13:06 Quote
yeah, i agree with Ejg94, i ride marzocchi bomber z1 sports, there not the most expensive freeride forks on the market but ive had no problem with em and they ride great, marzocchis the only forks ive riddin and will ever ride

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009242
Mobile Version of Website