Powered by Outside

Most embarrasing thing you have done on your bike

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Most embarrasing thing you have done on your bike
Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 13:15 Quote
spliffonator wrote:
mudmonster101 wrote:
^^^^^ going commando???

His nuts would probably look like a walnut then, and not hang down at all...
that makes no sence? also i have had my balls fall out of my boxers...and my dick fall put to...while i was getting changed...infront of my whole weight training class...it was funny

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 13:16 Quote
xt-shreder wrote:
spliffonator wrote:
mudmonster101 wrote:
^^^^^ going commando???

that makes no sence? also i have had my balls fall out of my boxers...and my dick fall put to...while i was getting changed...infront of my whole weight training class...it was funny

hahaha wtf

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 13:17 Quote
dancallahan wrote:
xt-shreder wrote:
spliffonator wrote:

hahaha wtf
well it not embarising i mean we shower there to its not like its a big deal, it was just funny cause i didn't notice for like 5 mins

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 13:20 Quote
xt-shreder wrote:
dancallahan wrote:
xt-shreder wrote:

hahaha wtf
well it not embarising i mean we shower there to its not like its a big deal, it was just funny cause i didn't notice for like 5 mins
Does anyone else feel a breeze

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 15:36 Quote
enduro06 wrote:
S1L3NTR4GE wrote:
my dad was riding no hands down the side walk and got clothes lined by the support cable coming off the telephone pole and went down hard that was like 20 yrs ago

and last summer he deceided 2 try and drop in my roll in and ate mad shit i got 2 find the video of it

HAhaha, Classic.
here it is shit vid but it was awesome my dads like 52
Views: 937    Faves: 0    Comments: 1

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 16:07 Quote
there are these really old dirt jumps in a forest close to where i live, that were used often about 8 years ago or so, but now their lips and landings have all worn out. anyways, this was when i was very fresh to biking. my friend and i were building up/fixing a fairly small jump (i'd guess about 2 feet high maybe 3-4 feet across)which is in the location i previously mentioned. the jump we built is at the bottom of a large hill, and maybe 20ish feet from the landing is a much larger jump which is in shit condition. we finished building the small jump, so i decided i'd try it out. i was going really fast down the hill, went off the jump pretty well and overshot the landing by a couple feet or so. i tried to stop before i went off the large jump, but couldn't and ended up riding up the jump and falling into a pit down below, and sacking myself on my seat extremely hard. my friend had been filming me go off the first jump while he was standing on the large jump, and had to dive out of the way when i fell into the hole. thinking back i probably should've tried to just do the larger jump and not have pussed out lol.

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 17:56 Quote
Right about to drop in, and I moved my chain back, got my pants stuck in the chain and fell down and rolled down the hill.

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 18:00 Quote
Literally happened like 2 hours ago. Attepmted a tailwhip off a 2 foot ledge and ate shit hard. Turns out it was girl scouts at the public school. Their evil giggles will echo in my head forever.

P.S. I think I broke my hand, ass and knee cap all in this one shot.

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 18:00 Quote
i was manualing down the sidewalk past a bunch of cars going out my school, i went over backwards and ate shit and got hit by my friend behind me

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 18:01 Quote
took a huge double,bailed, and landed on my ass infront of my gf
F*** it hurt like hellAttention

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 18:08 Quote
I was doing some street once in a crowded place but it had rained before so the floor was very slipery (?), a friend told me not to slide since i was going to fall but it worked out for a few times so i wasnt afraid lol the suddendle hit the brake and lost control of the bike sliding on wet floor and doing as if it didnt hurt!
the sad thing is that i dont learn at firts so it happened to me again! Frown

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 18:20 Quote
oh i remember now, i was doing some XC back in the days i couldnt make up my mind, anyways i was wearing old shorts which got totally ripped at the beginn of the ride to i had to ribe with a ''skirt'' all day Madder

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 20:14 Quote
these stories are making my night
keep em coming

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 20:38 Quote
overdosekid wrote:
these stories are making my night
keep em coming
+1Big Grin

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 22:01 Quote
ran into a mailbox, fell off a wedge, missed grips on a no hander to fakie

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014139
Mobile Version of Website