Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Teh Ultimate-Kool-Kids Bahr!

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Teh Ultimate-Kool-Kids Bahr!
Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 9:12 Quote
Gaz6R4 wrote:
Yup. Because the comment after your essay was mine.
bigquotes That shit ain't funny

Anyway...
I'm just waiting until the old lady complains to the newspapers, they publish articles and we're screwed even more as a collective. Meh.

Quik5ilver: I tried MGS4 at a local electronics store, it seemed pretty cool though for some reason MGS2 seemed funner.

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 9:13 Quote
I've never been a fan of Wood SS Soft.

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 9:27 Quote
Off to school soon for prizegiving... A £10 book token in return for 10A*s - thats GREAT!

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 9:29 Quote
crazygeorge wrote:
Off to school soon for prizegiving... A £10 book token in return for 10A*s - thats GREAT!

Book token lulz.

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 9:31 Quote
crazygeorge wrote:
Skillz. 10A*s = GCSE results? What subjects? Good job man. tup

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 9:41 Quote
Yay! Pink Industry 9!

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 10:45 Quote
Technically right now I could be a millionaire without knowing it, I still haven't checked our lottery ticket for the massive end of year lottery. Cool Meh, I guess we'll fail like usual though.

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 10:47 Quote
I would super LOL if the ticket went out of date and it was like the winner. Razz

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 11:02 Quote
Dope, my friend just asked if Id want to go on a mini road trip in the summer and hit up the mountainsSmile

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 11:03 Quote
Dad=c**t
PC=f**ked
Ride This weekend= Probably not f**king going ahead now.
My Mood=SHITE!

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 11:05 Quote
timlake wrote:
Dad=c**t
PC=f**ked
My Mood=SHITE!
What's up man?

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 11:08 Quote
gabor wrote:
timlake wrote:
Dad=c**t
PC=f**ked
My Mood=SHITE!
What's up man?

Dad took away my cable to power my screen, because my mum got in a shitty mood this morning and said the house was unclean. So my dad takes away my pc and makes me clean my room, when she implyed that it was HIS office space that untidy. Wanker. So now my PC cable is slightly broken and my screen flickers. And because he took it away i shouted at him, so now he won't take me to riding this weekend.

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 11:10 Quote
timlake wrote:
gabor wrote:
timlake wrote:
Dad=c**t
PC=f**ked
My Mood=SHITE!
What's up man?

Dad took away my cable to power my screen, because my mum got in a shitty mood this morning and said the house was unclean. So my dad takes away my pc and makes me clean my room, when she implyed that it was HIS office space that untidy. Wanker. So now my PC cable is slightly broken and my screen flickers. And because he took it away i shouted at him, so now he won't take me to riding this weekend.

That sucks, demand a new one!

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 11:10 Quote
crazygeorge wrote:

Buy some FHM and stuff, it might improve your taste in women Wink

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 11:11 Quote
timlake wrote:
crazygeorge wrote:

Buy some FHM and stuff, it might improve your taste in women Wink

Last time i went to a prizegiving i got highest attainer in DT Salute

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010870
Mobile Version of Website