Powered by Outside

BARnyard Animals

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
BARnyard Animals
Mod
Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 11:32 Quote
United has the bike show every fall up in etown. I think it sucks (mainly because I dislike United).. but it used to be alot better.

Mod
Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 11:33 Quote
harlieandhis250 wrote:
We had to use Texas ones too but there was a sharp that was allowed aswell.

Same here but the teachers all used TI series based graphing calculators so all the buttons were the same so they recommended we use TI rather than anything else as they weren’t willing to offer support with them.

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 11:34 Quote
terri- wrote:
United has the bike show every fall up in etown. I think it sucks (mainly because I dislike United).. but it used to be alot better.
in england it snows like every never lol Salute

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 11:36 Quote
laurie1 wrote:
harlieandhis250 wrote:

Same here but the teachers all used TI series based graphing calculators so all the buttons were the same so they recommended we use TI rather than anything else as they weren’t willing to offer support with them.
Yea, the only person not to have a Ti was the person sitting beside me, I always got stuck helping her as the teacher was a complete ass about wasting time.

Mod
Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 11:37 Quote
dh-joe wrote:
terri- wrote:
uuhhh what?

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 11:37 Quote
harlieandhis250 wrote:
laurie1 wrote:
harlieandhis250 wrote:

Yea, the only person not to have a Ti was the person sitting beside me, I always got stuck helping her as the teacher was a complete ass about wasting time.
if you think, do ti bolts really matter that much i mean they probaly do but for the price the disc bolts cost, like £20 for a set of 12

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 11:38 Quote
dh-joe wrote:
harlieandhis250 wrote:
laurie1 wrote:

if you think, do ti bolts really matter that much i mean they probaly do but for the price the disc bolts cost, like £20 for a set of 12

Joey, they are talking about calcualtors, well graphulators..

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 11:38 Quote
terri- wrote:
dh-joe wrote:
terri- wrote:
uuhhh what?
you said about etown having snow every fall and i was saying in my city theirs never snow because its england

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 11:39 Quote
Beg your pardon?

Ti bolts are the shit. My rotor and bolts together weigh 92 grams.

dh-joe wrote:
harlieandhis250 wrote:
laurie1 wrote:

Very confused

dh-joe wrote:
harlieandhis250 wrote:
laurie1 wrote:

Facepalm

timlake wrote:
dh-joe wrote:
harlieandhis250 wrote:

Joey, they are talking about calcualtors, well graphulators..
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooops Frown

Mod
dh-joe wrote:
terri- wrote:
dh-joe wrote:

uuhhh what?
you said about etown having snow every fall and i was saying in my city theirs never snow because its england

i said bike show! Can you read?

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 11:40 Quote
f*ck Ti...just ride your bike! Smile

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 11:41 Quote
terri- wrote:
dh-joe wrote:
terri- wrote:

uuhhh what?

i said bike show! Can you read?
ooops bad eyes to much computer Geek

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010660
Mobile Version of Website