Powered by Outside

Cam McCaul INterview Questions - post them here!

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Cam McCaul INterview Questions - post them here!
Posted: Mar 5, 2009 at 21:45 Quote
mhoenisch wrote:
steezemaster wrote:
Thats not what this thread is for, and I am sure that I can just google most of these questions and come up with the most of the same answers as you. No one is trying to get their questions answerd by you. If they want that, they can just contact you on your noteboard.
haha ok then. good job
Steezemaster you fail.

Posted: Mar 5, 2009 at 21:47 Quote
steezemaster wrote:
Thats not what this thread is for, and I am sure that I can just google most of these questions and come up with the most of the same answers as you. No one is trying to get their questions answerd by you. If they want that, they can just contact you on your noteboard.
so i'ts a good thing that he can answer some questions about Cam, cause we need to know stuff about Cam that none of us can't find on google or on just another website or magazine

Posted: Mar 5, 2009 at 22:08 Quote
NS831 wrote:
mhoenisch wrote:
steezemaster wrote:
haha ok then. good job
Steezemaster you fail.

No he does not. This thread is made to gather questions for a interview by PinkBike for the home page. Not for someone else to answer. It's good you know the answers and all though...

O+
Posted: Mar 5, 2009 at 22:20 Quote
stryke wrote:
why did you take the sponsorship with rockstar?

http://www.thetruthaboutrockstar.com/
Your done. Whip of course Rockstar Energy drinks wants us to think there product is the shit and cool. If you had a drink company would you wanna convince the people the your drink sucks. They use just basic marketing techniques to get the product sold. And isn't that the point. Dead Horse

Back to the subject.

I wonder how Cam mccaul feels before dropping in on that fat river gap in NWD 9 or other things of that size. does it feel comfortable to him or does he feel pressured by sponsors and the filmers to progress.

Posted: Mar 6, 2009 at 15:03 Quote
Whats the reason for having your shifter on your downtube?
If anyone does know and could answer that would be great Razz

Posted: Mar 6, 2009 at 15:09 Quote
Here's one for "Cam the man" why dont you or Chase ever answer your phones!? Big Grin

Posted: Mar 6, 2009 at 15:11 Quote
benmb1 wrote:

so he can tail whip and barspin since he has a hydro gyro

Posted: Mar 6, 2009 at 15:27 Quote
did your earlier days in drop in series help progress as a rider? And did you enjoy dropin and would you be doing it again for a whole tour rather than the odd guest appearance?

Posted: Mar 6, 2009 at 16:22 Quote
SavageMountainAnimal wrote:
benmb1 wrote:

so he can tail whip and barspin since he has a hydro gyro
you took the words out of my mouth...its kinda obvious why its on his down tube...lol

Posted: Mar 13, 2009 at 11:34 Quote
when are you getting a Salute acount??

Posted: Mar 13, 2009 at 11:35 Quote
when is this interview happening ?

Posted: Mar 13, 2009 at 11:48 Quote
Here's a question (sorry if I missed something similar on previous pages):

Doing something because you love it, and doing that same something for a living can sometimes change the way you feel about things. Has your relationship with riding changed at all as the pressures and responsibilities (that come with Success) have grown?

Posted: Mar 13, 2009 at 12:01 Quote
Okay, here's another:

The relative advantages of your "practice pool" aside, when trying something new how much mental preparation do you do before actually firing it off for the first time? Or are you more of an instinctive, feel-your-way-into-it kind of rider?

O+
Posted: Mar 13, 2009 at 12:59 Quote
what does cam micall think of Down hill racing oh and what does he think of BMX

Posted: Mar 18, 2009 at 17:48 Quote
What a normal day for him in cali is like?
Has he ever dug his own set of dirt jump or has he always ridden other peoples?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.052580
Mobile Version of Website