Powered by Outside

Who is better, Yankees, Canadaians, Ausies or Euro's

PB Forum :: USA - West
Who is better, Yankees, Canadaians, Ausies or Euro's
Posted: Dec 20, 2007 at 23:18 Quote
I'd say that european dh riders are the best, whereas in slopestyle and dirt jumping, most of the time the US rule..

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 9:07 Quote
AustinP wrote:
coca wrote:
skinnerider wrote:
You no what I hate, I hate Americans. They think that everyone likes them and that there the greatest country and the truth is that noone likes them. They got a dumb shit for a president, and they are the fattest people in the world... I bet you have a lot of chink jokes don't you? Americans go eat some more bigmacs...
I agree with most of this statement, but take back the Big Mac joke! I like Big Mac's too Redface

First of all, why does it matter to you what president we have, u dont live here and is doesnt effect u so whay does it matter? Why does having an obese a population concern you? if it makes u cry every night that someone eating a burger than thats a different story. stop being so judgemental, honestly. we are the most powereful country in the world, we worked our way tot the top so it says we did something right.
It matters to us what president you have because he comes to our conntries thinking he is going to help us all, then makes it worse and leaves.

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 9:13 Quote
did he come to urs? then shut up

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 9:15 Quote
AustinP wrote:

it does affect the world when you guys in the states elect stupid people like bush, most countries are in NATO, so when your tard president decides to blow the crap out of a country, the rest of the world has to go and fix that country.

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 9:27 Quote
I think aliens are the best!
They get to use the airbikes like we saw in Star Wars!
Then I'd vote Canadians, and those boys from France. They are insane, right Cedric?

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 9:39 Quote
i would say even though it isnt in the choices....andora or antartic(because no one lives their they cant enter any competitions and thus never loose at them either!

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 11:19 Quote
AustinP wrote:
shut the f*ck up..stupid yank

O+
Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 11:21 Quote
Euro's offcourse!!! I just say that cause im eurpoian but i would thinik that canada is the best since mtb pretty much started in canada.

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 11:26 Quote
Im not implying that americans arent good or whatever, but f*ck THOSE YANKS. WORST RIDING EVER, well, not really but Canada rocks for riding whatever you want.

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 11:29 Quote
rokor wrote:
Im not implying that americans arent good or whatever, but f*ck THOSE YANKS. WORST RIDING EVER, well, not really but Canada rocks for riding whatever you want.
too bad cam mccaul is american alng with other kick as riders. isnt sam hill? haha. america doesnt suck, everyone just hates us....were not all a*sholes, its just our gov. haha Smile

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 11:33 Quote
alinelover wrote:
rokor wrote:
too bad cam mccaul is american alng with other kick as riders. isnt sam hill? haha. america doesnt suck, everyone just hates us....were not all a*sholes, its just our gov. haha Smile
lol..sam hill aint american he's aussie

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 11:33 Quote
alinelover wrote:
rokor wrote:

no sam hill isnt.

this thread is getting gay. sure america has its political problems and is pretty much a pain in the arse but stop bitching about it on a bike site. most of you have f*ck all knowledge about world affairs anyway.

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 11:40 Quote
1st= canadians
2nd= euros
3rd= yankess
4th= aussies

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 11:41 Quote
ii love it how everyone is calling us americans yankees, yet most of america hates the New York Yankees (baseball team) haha. eventhough im a diehard fan. haha, anyway, back to biking

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 12:09 Quote
danielt7 wrote:
mountain biking started in canada, so we have the best dh fr and shore but for street i believe europe would be the winner because of its old unique cities filled with structures
false. mountain biking originated in California.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021325
Mobile Version of Website