Powered by Outside

Stupidest thing you've done biking and not biking

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Stupidest thing you've done biking and not biking
Posted: Jan 12, 2008 at 17:40 Quote
when i wea ten my buddies said i should go down some stairs on my bike the bike was a total peice of shit so i was like sure any how i was going down the stairs i picked up a lot of speed then i started to get air on the flats of the stairs ( there is like a 15 set then flat the 15 then flat 15 flat 15 then ground) on the last flat i caught little to much and bounced off one side of the gaurd rail to the other and ate it the sproket chewed my leg
photo

Posted: Jan 12, 2008 at 21:49 Quote
jsut before a drop my chain pops and my pedals get jammed so i was going way to slow and i guess i choked, i omega nose dived over the handle bars and slammed either into the ground or a stump i dont remember and i ended up breaking my collar bone, but my bike landed fine thoBatman

Posted: Jan 13, 2008 at 0:49 Quote
i was riding my 16 inche tip bike and being plastic peddals they snaped off years ago so i was riding on pins off metal wat the pedals spin on... i was riding down the drive way bunny hopped the cattle grip and my foot slipped off ..i dunnp how but the metal pin went straight thru the back of my leg... 16 stitches later!!!! haha

Posted: Jan 13, 2008 at 0:52 Quote
photo

just leaving the skate park did a big 1 footer out of the quarter and my pedal decided to bite me

Posted: Jan 18, 2008 at 10:31 Quote
The stupidest thing I ever did (non-biking), I whent to play paintball with friend, I forgot to wear a jock, and got shot in the balls. The guy was one foot ferther then me. Man that so f*ckin hurt. Lesson: if you play paintball, wear a god damn jock.

Posted: Jan 18, 2008 at 10:37 Quote
i was riding this drop to flat that was only like 6 feet high and when i landed on the side walk i about hit this realy good looking girl.

Posted: Jan 18, 2008 at 11:00 Quote
There is a line of jumps in meadow brooke. The trail splits to the right with a berm, then a double. I hit the previous double and when through the berm with enough speed to hit the double but I slowed down for no reason. I couldn't point away from the jump so I just went off with no speed, rear wheel hung up, and I tackled the landing. Knocked the wind out of me and left me feeling like an idiot.

Posted: Jan 18, 2008 at 12:19 Quote
Jocool wrote:
The stupidest thing I ever did (non-biking), I whent to play paintball with friend, I forgot to wear a jock, and got shot in the balls. The guy was one foot ferther then me. Man that so f*ckin hurt. Lesson: if you play paintball, wear a god damn jock.

lol. same thing happened to my friend while we were playing, if anyone in ontario knows wasaga beach paintball and we were playing the course junkyard. but anyways its a course were the two teams start on different sides of the field. it has tree's, houses everything. the game just starts and i'm talking to my friend (he has his back to the enemy side) about a strategy. he turns around and "bam!" right in the balls. but it was a total fluke since it was like a 500 foot distance between the enemy side and our side, plus their was tree's, walls, everything that should have stopped it.

Posted: Jan 18, 2008 at 20:11 Quote
I was trying out my new fr rig at my father'n laws house,he has this patio deck in his back yard with a few stairs,made some runs down it with no problem,haha. but I got this magnificent IDEA to bunny hop up the stairs,the stairs being wide enough for the bike I figured heck why not,first attempt made it up the fist step lost my balance and tried it again but this time I lost my balance feet slipped off and drug my shin on my brand new funn peddles and ended up with 13 stitches it was quit gruesome the peddles just opened me right up and I was able to see my shin bone quite clearly,the funny thing is that his next door neighbor is a doctor and saw this happen,good thing he was around.

Posted: Jan 20, 2008 at 16:36 Quote
konarider9911 wrote:
haze999 wrote:
i went off a drop at a skate park and fell off the back of my bike and when i was on the back of the bike the tire was grinding up my ass while it was spinning

Lmao!! lol

dude, i got my nuts stuck between the wheel and the frame going off of a ladder bridge drop, and i found out DH tires have huge knobs on them.....

Posted: Jan 20, 2008 at 19:06 Quote
jacob90 wrote:
konarider9911 wrote:
haze999 wrote:
i went off a drop at a skate park and fell off the back of my bike and when i was on the back of the bike the tire was grinding up my ass while it was spinning

Lmao!! lol

dude, i got my nuts stuck between the wheel and the frame going off of a ladder bridge drop, and i found out DH tires have huge knobs on them.....

i had that same thing happen but i got my piece stuck and had to ride it out for about 20ft

Posted: Jan 20, 2008 at 19:29 Quote
barrymccockiner wrote:
jacob90 wrote:
konarider9911 wrote:

Lmao!! lol

i had that same thing happen but i got my piece stuck and had to ride it out for about 20ft

dam that would hurt, lol im happy that hasnt happened to me... yet Blank Stare

Posted: Jan 21, 2008 at 15:03 Quote
stupidest thing biking = quit biking for like 10 yrs ........f*cking idiot Frown
stupest thing not biking = fell in love.............f*cking idiot Frown

Posted: Jan 21, 2008 at 19:08 Quote
yeah i would never quit biking. even if i only did it once in awhile. but falling in love is a good thing

Posted: Jan 21, 2008 at 22:06 Quote
FlyingFish wrote:
stupidest thing biking = quit biking for like 10 yrs ........f*cking idiot Frown
stupest thing not biking = fell in love.............f*cking idiot Frown

stupid = quit biking for 10 years, Yes, wat were u thinking? falling in love = hahahahahahahahhaha nice one

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.023250
Mobile Version of Website