Powered by Outside

The Pinkbike Nostalgia thread.

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
The Pinkbike Nostalgia thread.
Posted: Sep 3, 2009 at 15:40 Quote
anyone remeber hrdbiker always bragging about him strength?

Posted: Sep 3, 2009 at 15:54 Quote
What does everyone think was the best Bar name?

Posted: Sep 3, 2009 at 15:59 Quote
Going back aaaages.... Giraffes vs Hippos and the Lounge? The 'poop chute' theory was also pretty special.

And (I doubt anyone will be able to answer this except someone Draco/Ito old) but, to make this thread unfunny for a moment, what happened to Grande?

Damn you all. I get back from the terrestrial premiere of What's Next hoping to roll straight into bed, and instead I have to read 12 pages of nostalgia.

Posted: Sep 3, 2009 at 16:02 Quote
harriieee wrote:
Going back aaaages.... Giraffes vs Hippos and the Lounge? The 'poop chute' theory was also pretty special.

And (I doubt anyone will be able to answer this except someone Draco/Ito old) but, to make this thread unfunny for a moment, what happened to Grande?

Damn you all. I get back from the terrestrial premiere of What's Next hoping to roll straight into bed, and instead I have to read 12 pages of nostalgia.

he was rding his draco, and fell into some rocks or something alke, and is now paralized fram the waist down? might be some one elso but I think it was grande

Posted: Sep 3, 2009 at 16:13 Quote
hey, i dont know if anyone saw my post earlier, but what ever happened to jordan? the head mod of pinkbike from yesteryear

Posted: Sep 3, 2009 at 16:21 Quote
harriieee wrote:

Handle Bar or gay bar haha

AB had some clever ones. oh or suzy's legs

terrestrial premiere of whats next?

fold VS crumple was a good discussion as well.

Posted: Sep 3, 2009 at 16:23 Quote
Anything political was worth not doing your homework over.

Mod
Posted: Sep 3, 2009 at 16:26 Quote
Old Jordan retired

Posted: Sep 3, 2009 at 16:36 Quote
t3rr1 wrote:
Old Jordan retired

well ya, but whats he up to these days? has anyone seen or heard from him?

Mod
Posted: Sep 3, 2009 at 16:37 Quote
kev211 wrote:
t3rr1 wrote:
Old Jordan retired

well ya, but whats he up to these days? has anyone seen or heard from him?

He posts every now and then.

Mod
Posted: Sep 3, 2009 at 16:41 Quote
He sold his nice car Frown Not biking these days.

Posted: Sep 3, 2009 at 17:06 Quote
t3rr1 wrote:
He sold his nice car Frown Not biking these days.

Damn recession.

And ya Grande broke his back dirt jumping and is now paralyzed from the waist down. I remember he made a post after it happened though and he seemed to be doing pretty well with it.

Posted: Sep 3, 2009 at 21:56 Quote
timlake wrote:
What does everyone think was the best Bar name?
Bar Hum Bug. During Christmas day.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012298
Mobile Version of Website