Powered by Outside

Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Sep 12, 2009 at 8:38 Quote
shondo wrote:
christophish wrote:
obee1 wrote:
its friday night yo. poll? hottest chick in yogurt pants? best obama quote taken completely outta context? poll poll poll

I like this one:

photo

this should be the motto for our thread.

Should have change the title to that!!!!!!!

Posted: Sep 12, 2009 at 8:56 Quote
whoadragon wrote:
shondo wrote:
christophish wrote:

I like this one:

photo

+1!!

Posted: Sep 12, 2009 at 10:11 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
whoadragon wrote:
shondo wrote:

+1!!

Motion seconded! Salute

Mod
Posted: Sep 12, 2009 at 10:52 Quote
So shall we put it to the vote? Smile

Posted: Sep 12, 2009 at 10:54 Quote
agreed. the best idea i've seen in a while. should help to locate otherwise unaware geezers out there as well. like a bat signal for common sense.

Posted: Sep 12, 2009 at 10:57 Quote
I think it would be hilarious although it may cause a stir to some other users.

Mod
Posted: Sep 12, 2009 at 11:05 Quote
Love your tag-line obee1. Take heed peeps' - the nights they be drawing in quickly. Eek

Posted: Sep 12, 2009 at 11:38 Quote
All the guys named in the first post should be able to change the thread title too...can anyone actually change anything yet? Someone have a go

Posted: Sep 12, 2009 at 11:45 Quote
When I looked into my dash bored and seen " Excuse me....Adults are Talking" I was like wtf is this?
You sneaky beavers.

Posted: Sep 12, 2009 at 12:05 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2007/05/Beaver_450x403.jpg

Posted: Sep 12, 2009 at 12:09 Quote
jayburn wrote:
wanabe wrote:
robbie7127 wrote:
Wow, do you sell them to the public? (i.e us lot), I assume you shape them with some kind of tool, it it like a lathe or all hand done? Where do you get 45 million year old amber?

Sorry for all the questions but you have got me really curious, I have never seen anything akin to this and know nothing about it at all

i make them all by hand any jig or lathe would be cheating the 45myo comes from the Baltic region and the 26 comes from Mexico
i do sell to the public but as you can imagine its not cheap but for how rare it is to find such objects in that material its fare

I really like the espresso cup, something that is actually usefull which is cool.
I through a beer bottle in the fire once and made an ashtray, turns out i'm an artist too.lol

the microscope,telescope and loupe work as well
do you still have your ashtray?

Posted: Sep 12, 2009 at 13:08 Quote
seeing the title i'm reflecting to myself that it seems a little "abrasive" as far as titles go. it makes a point but in a obscure kinda way it takes a lower road then this thread and its members usually travel.
i'm uncertain that its truly indicative of the threads character.

mah too sense.2 cents

Posted: Sep 12, 2009 at 13:16 Quote
i like it ! just because my wife says i'm still a child doesn't mean i want to chat with them!!

Posted: Sep 12, 2009 at 13:21 Quote
Well I am away for the weekend, back tomorow (grabbing the last good outdoor climb in Jasper) so, ANYONE named in the first post can edit the thread title, you have my vote whatever the mass pop want.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.031798
Mobile Version of Website