Powered by Outside

MTB game!

O+
Posted: Nov 20, 2007 at 20:10 Quote
Wow! this thread was really popular at first and now only 2 post have been made in a day or so.

Are we giving up???

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 at 2:07 Quote
The clip thing could be interesting, but the most important thing is to find someone that would actually make such a game.
I highly doubt that EA is open to suggestions. They have their own employees who look for interesting games and are actually paid for doing so.

Therefore:
1) we could hope MTB gets more popular than Paris Hilton's sex tape or than the latest Fast'n'furious type of game

or

2) Find someone who would actually want to listen to us. Find some sponsor (a very famous rider would work. Does anyone know Ben Boyko's phone number?)

I'm done.

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 at 5:57 Quote
401-401 wrote:
The clip thing could be interesting, but the most important thing is to find someone that would actually make such a game.
I highly doubt that EA is open to suggestions. They have their own employees who look for interesting games and are actually paid for doing so.

Therefore:
1) we could hope MTB gets more popular than Paris Hilton's sex tape or than the latest Fast'n'furious type of game

or

2) Find someone who would actually want to listen to us. Find some sponsor (a very famous rider would work. Does anyone know Ben Boyko's phone number?)

I'm done.

Ok so lets find that person who gets paid to find new game idea and fill his head with some crazy ideas Smile Im sure they r listed on there site eg. EA support page or just look at some game credits...?

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 at 10:20 Quote
Kirt Voreis does a lot of promotional stuff I'm going to try to email him

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 at 13:09 Quote
wow, i think were going somewhere again. the point made about the scooter game really caught my eye. i mean like come on they made a scooter game, why couldn't a newer and better mtb game be made, i find it quite embarrassing actually, even though that game is old. and the clip idea sounds awesome, the clips can have like the name of the pro rider and the event name in the bottom left corner while the clip is being shown of him doing the trick and then the name and location could fade out and the next clip could be shown and so on...

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 at 13:26 Quote
Hmm, anyone thought of Nissan as a sponsor? After the Qashqai contests... Fab

Or NWD the videogame?
Park/Street/Dirt/Freeride/Slopestyle all in one. And you can compete in different locations (Whistler, Woodward, Les Deux Alpes, etc) with riders that are featured in the NWD movies...

Ok, I'm being unrealistic. Sorry for boosting your hopes up.

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 at 14:12 Quote
401-401 wrote:
Hmm, anyone thought of Nissan as a sponsor? After the Qashqai contests... Fab

Or NWD the videogame?
Park/Street/Dirt/Freeride/Slopestyle all in one. And you can compete in different locations (Whistler, Woodward, Les Deux Alpes, etc) with riders that are featured in the NWD movies...

Ok, I'm being unrealistic. Sorry for boosting your hopes up.

actually sounds not bad not meBook

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 at 14:34 Quote
we basically said that and more should be in the game we wanted to have if you read the first few pages of the topic...

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 at 14:34 Quote
"NWD The Game" I like it but would they ever agree

Oh wait dosent NWD have an account on here Big Grin

O+
Posted: Nov 21, 2007 at 14:35 Quote
i sent a message to Freeride Entertainment about this topic and asked if they were interested in supporting us to get a new game made. Hope it helpstup

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 at 14:37 Quote
thanks, could you post what you said in the e-mail?

O+
Posted: Nov 21, 2007 at 14:40 Quote
haha i thought of that after, i went to their website and did the contact us thing and i went back after and it was all goneCry sry guys i should have copy pasted it into here as well. I showed them the link to here so they can read what its all about.

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 at 14:43 Quote
alright, thats fine no biggie? do you remember a little bit of what you said? hopefully we will get a good reply, if not we'll keep on tryinBig Grin dont give up!!

O+
Posted: Nov 21, 2007 at 14:44 Quote
i said it would be good to have a new mtb game because it is good for our sport to get new people who have never tried it before and stuff like that:P

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 at 14:46 Quote
alright sounds good enough:P, im sure you went into greater depth than that thoughBig Grin Big Grin Razz

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.326637
Mobile Version of Website