Karpiel?

Posted: Nov 11, 2009 at 14:23 Quote
KarpielDownhill wrote:
i want a fun bike, and this is it.

A stinky is a fun bike. And if you're not going to seriously huck, why would you need a bike with 13.5" of travel?

Posted: Nov 11, 2009 at 14:25 Quote
KarpielDownhill wrote:
lights wrote:
You are 14, I bet you can barely point a small travel bike downa DH course, now you want a 50lb DH bike with tons of travel ?
Really, it's ok to have dreams, but not dumb ones.
Ever heard of Fort william DH course?
its not a dream, its reality
You seem to have fallen out of your tree,
reality is you are 14, you probably can barely pin it on a course let alone point a full on DH bike, now you are going for a freeride opriented bike that has 13.5 " of travel and you probably have close to no money to spend on this.
Please close this JOKE thread.

Posted: Nov 11, 2009 at 14:26 Quote
Whats your fastest time down fort bill? im betting its around 8:20, seeing as the world cup winning runs for the last 3 years have been IIRC twice on V10's and once on a sunday, with the sunday being 8" and th V10 being 10", i just cant see your point about the fort, ESPECIALLY seeing as those runs were i believe 07 around 5:00, 08 around 4:50 and 09 around 4:45

Posted: Nov 11, 2009 at 14:27 Quote
dmanj wrote:
KarpielDownhill wrote:
lights wrote:
You are 14, I bet you can barely point a small travel bike downa DH course, now you want a 50lb DH bike with tons of travel ?
Really, it's ok to have dreams, but not dumb ones.

its not reality until you have the bike which you dont. and im sure lots of the people hear like Karpiel, i know i do, but unless your hucking huge gnarly sh*t you simply dont need one. and i garentee that just because you like it doesnt mean you 'll have fun on it. especially if you arent able to handle it the way you could with a lighter, smaller bike.
ye ive gathered that with 10 pages of people saying that, but i dont want a light DH bike with 8'' of travel, there's no point in spending that amount of money on a bike that will probs be one of the last bikes i get, if i dont like it and dont want it. I want the karpiel, so il adapt my riding style around it

Posted: Nov 11, 2009 at 14:29 Quote
Adapt, you can't just wake up the next morning and be like "freeride time", you just don't !
You can't wrap that around your head and this is a such a waste of forum.

Posted: Nov 11, 2009 at 14:31 Quote
KarpielDownhill wrote:
dmanj wrote:
KarpielDownhill wrote:

its not reality until you have the bike which you dont. and im sure lots of the people hear like Karpiel, i know i do, but unless your hucking huge gnarly sh*t you simply dont need one. and i garentee that just because you like it doesnt mean you 'll have fun on it. especially if you arent able to handle it the way you could with a lighter, smaller bike.
ye ive gathered that with 10 pages of people saying that, but i dont want a light DH bike with 8'' of travel, there's no point in spending that amount of money on a bike that will probs be one of the last bikes i get, if i dont like it and dont want it. I want the karpiel, so il adapt my riding style around it

i highly highly doubt it will be your last bike, assuming you keep biking later on in your life, and an 8in bike will probably be easier to sell seeing as how it will appeal to more people.

Posted: Nov 11, 2009 at 14:32 Quote
lights wrote:
Adapt, you can't just wake up the next morning and be like "freeride time", you just don't !
You can't wrap that around your head and this is a such a waste of forum.
Adapting takes time! not over night. at what point did i say over night?
then dont comment in it Beer

Posted: Nov 11, 2009 at 14:33 Quote
dmanj wrote:
KarpielDownhill wrote:
dmanj wrote:

i highly highly doubt it will be your last bike, assuming you keep biking later on in your life, and an 8in bike will probably be easier to sell seeing as how it will appeal to more people.
so do i, but il have it for a while. it would be, but a 8'' aint what i wanna spend my ££ on

It's funny how you only decide to reply to certain of my comments, I wonder why ?
I guess you know its the truth.

No, this is pointless because there arent any Karpiel apocs in the UK, brand new or secondhand.

Posted: Nov 11, 2009 at 14:34 Quote
Muttley wrote:
No, this is pointless because there arent any Karpiel apocs in the UK, brand new or secondhand.
+1

Posted: Nov 11, 2009 at 14:34 Quote
Muttley wrote:
Thats why they get shipped. and i found a previous one on the UK ebay??

Posted: Nov 11, 2009 at 14:35 Quote
lights wrote:
It's funny how you only decide to reply to certain of my comments, I wonder why ?
I guess you know its the truth.
and what is the truth exatly?

Posted: Nov 11, 2009 at 14:36 Quote
this thread needs locking. The kid wants a karpiel and will not listen to other points of view. This is a waste of time for everyone, including the OP. I hope you have a nice helmet to protect that thick head of yours.

Posted: Nov 11, 2009 at 14:36 Quote
You still havnt got back to me on the fact that nobody has ever even podiumed in a race on an apoc.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008959
Mobile Version of Website