Powered by Outside

Sexiest downhill bikes/frames out there #2(NO posting of own bike).

PB Forum :: Downhill
Sexiest downhill bikes/frames out there #2(NO posting of own bike).
Posted: Mar 25, 2010 at 15:22 Quote
odin333 wrote:
what ever that big box thing on the down-tube is, it ruins the entire bike. that shifter system might also be a pain, looks like it would be easy to accidentally downshift when trying to up-shift.

Odin that box is for electric shifting in combination with the G-boxx platform,he can electronic shift gears

Posted: Mar 25, 2010 at 15:45 Quote
thats pretty dumb in my opinion, i don't see whats so wrong with cables for that, plus that battery (thats what I'm guessing it is) is massive and must weigh a ton.

Posted: Mar 25, 2010 at 16:24 Quote
it deosnt weigh that much, and the shifting is perfect every time, another, herd to findfeature on the bike is a built in seatpost

Posted: Mar 25, 2010 at 17:07 Quote
viperda wrote:
x3ro wrote:
viperda wrote:
[snip][/PI] my sexy bike

O M G.. Yous trollin' ?

Ontopique:
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.bike-trend.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/nox-startrack-dh-9-5.jpg
what cuz i have the sexiest scream on the planet im a troll o wait theres so ment glorys and 951s on here its all opinion yes your bikes are new but some people cant afford new bikes but hay ny old bike will out last anything you have
That thing can actually forget outlasting my Nicolai Lambda Smile

Altho I like those older huck bikes, your build just aint sexy imo.

Posted: Mar 25, 2010 at 20:34 Quote
viperda, ur bike isnt sexy at all, its gay as f*ck

Posted: Mar 25, 2010 at 23:28 Quote
kpilar wrote:
viperda, ur bike isnt sexy at all, its gay as f*ck
its nicer than your knolly and rides a lot better to have you ever riden a scream or even seen one in person being that there very rare in the states

Posted: Mar 26, 2010 at 3:34 Quote
That Banshee is not only not sexy - it looks like shite, mainly because of the slaphappy way it's presented. Mismatched wheels, uncut white zip ties along the top tube, and the crappiest chainstay protector job I've ever seen. If you showed the slightest interest in caring about making your bike look good that would be a great start.

Posted: Mar 26, 2010 at 6:24 Quote
rstwosix wrote:
That Banshee is not only not sexy - it looks like shite, mainly because of the slaphappy way it's presented. Mismatched wheels, uncut white zip ties along the top tube, and the crappiest chainstay protector job I've ever seen. If you showed the slightest interest in caring about making your bike look good that would be a great start.
Amen to that sir!Salute Btw, the age of 20 stated in ur profile, Viperda, it just cant be true, looking at your comments..

OT:
photo
And IMO this frame also's just killerEek
photo

Posted: Mar 26, 2010 at 8:35 Quote
^^^ Sweet post, that M-Pire is local and every just as bit amazing in person.

SickLines back at it,

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.sicklines.com/news-images/transition_tr450_complete_build_news_post.jpg
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.sicklines.com/gallery/data/916/transition_tr450_complete_build.jpg

Posted: Mar 26, 2010 at 9:34 Quote
That Chrome finish on that TR450 is amazingly sexyDrool Drool

Posted: Mar 26, 2010 at 10:04 Quote
x3ro wrote:
rstwosix wrote:
Amen to that sir!Salute Btw, the age of 20 stated in ur profile, Viperda, it just cant be true, looking at your comments..

OT:
photo
photo
iam 21 think coming weekend and im married with a a 9 month old i care less about how my bikes look and more about how they ride bikes are not ment to look nice there ment to be riden

Posted: Mar 26, 2010 at 10:18 Quote
viperda wrote:
x3ro wrote:
rstwosix wrote:

OT:
photo
photo
iam 21 think coming weekend and im married with a a 9 month old i care less about how my bikes look and more about how they ride bikes are not ment to look nice there ment to be riden

For the love of god make sure you arent the one that teaches him how to read and write Beer

Posted: Mar 26, 2010 at 12:01 Quote
viperda wrote:
x3ro wrote:
rstwosix wrote:

OT:
photo
photo

I would allmost call that kid and age BS when reading sum of your stuff but w/e

And Im not saying a scream isnt sexy, Just yours shouldnt be posted in this thread since all the combo's just look shite colour wise.

Posted: Mar 26, 2010 at 12:03 Quote
x3ro wrote:
viperda wrote:
x3ro wrote:

OT:
photo
photo

I would allmost call that kid and age BS when reading sum of your stuff but w/eyou want to call bs on my age lol hahaha i have been married almost 2 years dude

And Im not saying a scream isnt sexy, Just yours shouldnt be posted in this thread since all the combo's just look shite colour wise.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.036363
Mobile Version of Website