Camp Fortune Discussion/ Woopie another season at Calabogie Peaks !!

PB Forum :: Downhill
Camp Fortune Discussion/ Woopie another season at Calabogie Peaks !!
O+
Posted: May 9, 2010 at 12:56 Quote
Doors open at 6pm movie starts at 7pm. This is the one and only showing.

Posted: May 9, 2010 at 14:49 Quote
mw-819 wrote:
Doors open at 6pm movie starts at 7pm. This is the one and only showing.

ya thanks, I just checked on anthillfilms.com

O+
Posted: May 13, 2010 at 10:30 Quote
Week 4 – Total DH pass sales after 4 weeks is 83.

Remember only 3 more days to take advantage of the pre season sale rate (Open till May 15). Also there are plenty of $50 gift certificates to be had from Bicyclettes de Hull. $75 in savings is a lot of bike parts.

Keep putting the word out and keep a lookout for details of OMBA’s June 5 Trail Day at Fortune.

O+
Posted: May 14, 2010 at 14:38 Quote
Heads up, tomorrow is the last day to take advantage of preseason pricing for Fortune DH passes. If you haven't got your pass yet hurry to their estore and then take your proof of purchase to Bicyclettes De Hull for $75 in savings (which is coincidentially the sam price of Maxxis Tires at Bicyclettes De Hull).

Posted: May 31, 2010 at 19:07 Quote
Can anyone give me the link to register for the xc racing for O cup

Posted: Apr 25, 2015 at 14:16 Quote
Wanna get this thread back up and runningggg

O+
Posted: May 26, 2015 at 8:01 Quote
Last Week for Early Bird Special on Fortune Passes – Ends May 31st.

Just a quick heads-up for anyone riding Fortune this summer, including OMBA group rides, you do need a pass. The best way to contribute to the trails is through a seasons pass. Both XC and DH passes are available online at the link below. If you buy a DH pass it also gives you access to the XC trails.

On the DH side, the trail crew started work this week. Chris Sinclair, former lead builder behind the Centrum Jumps in Kanata, will be joining Lead Trail Builder Rob Whitlaw this season. Details of their plans are still unknown, but I’m sure the combination of Robs experience, with Chris’s fresh eye will create some sweet new jumps and berms.

http://campfortune.com/…/mo…/mountain-biking-tickets-passes/

Posted: Jan 31, 2024 at 19:12 Quote
Calabogie might be reopening Wink

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013330
Mobile Version of Website