The GCSE thread

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
The GCSE thread
Posted: Jun 17, 2010 at 2:23 Quote
Everybodylovesrandoms wrote:
freerideipswich wrote:

must be a pretty crappy private school if you cant spell xD

not really private schools just focus on different things , infacte over all the top grades at stats school arer better than those in private.

Right so you have more choice over what you do than people in a state school? Didnt realise it was like that lol
well, like the classes are smaller and my school focus alot on rugby and cricket and academic but overall the people are the same as anyone else and come out with simalar grades to everyone else in the country. Razz

Posted: Jun 17, 2010 at 2:23 Quote
freerideipswich wrote:
freerideipswich wrote:

lol ,dw im not botherd ive only got dyslexia , i just cant to lanugages and english , but im good at maths and science

Yeah, sorry if you took offense anyways some of my mates have dyslexia so i would never knowingly make fun

haha , my mates are always saying i dont need extratime but its a free cookie and im not gonna refuse it :p i took no offence, infacte it was quite funny Big Grin

Yum cookies Big Grin No never refuse cookies Drool

Posted: Jun 17, 2010 at 2:25 Quote
i like the warm ones with moleten chocolate Big Grin

Posted: Jun 17, 2010 at 2:25 Quote
Drool

cookie dough ice cream?

Posted: Jun 17, 2010 at 2:27 Quote
mmmmmm, i like the peanut butter ben a jerrry , u can get in servise stations but not at tesco :s

Posted: Jun 17, 2010 at 2:28 Quote
a guy i know goes to a private school and he wanted to do sports so he does rock climbinb and white water rafting and stuff like 3 days a weeek!

Posted: Jun 17, 2010 at 2:29 Quote
omg, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr at that Really Mad

and, anyone got chemistry C1 C2 C3 tommorow?

Posted: Jun 17, 2010 at 2:29 Quote
Oat and raisin cookies Drool i dont usually like raisins but the cookies taste like cinamon which i looooove Big Grin

Posted: Jun 17, 2010 at 2:30 Quote
t0mm wrote:
a guy i know goes to a private school and he wanted to do sports so he does rock climbinb and white water rafting and stuff like 3 days a weeek!
abit spoilt ? there no one like that in my year lol,

Posted: Jun 17, 2010 at 2:30 Quote
uttanutta12 wrote:
omg, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr at that Really Mad

and, anyone got chemistry C1 C2 C3 tommorow?

shit the bed

Posted: Jun 17, 2010 at 2:33 Quote
t0mm wrote:
last exam later Big Grin
i have a geography one this afternooon , then im free for about a week then an ICT then lake disrict with "http://identiti-bikes.pinkbike.com/" for a week in the lake district riding everyday !

Posted: Jun 17, 2010 at 2:34 Quote
freerideipswich wrote:
t0mm wrote:
last exam later Big Grin
i have a geography one this afternooon , then im free for about a week then an ICT then lake disrict with "http://identiti-bikes.pinkbike.com/" for a week in the lake district riding everyday !
did that last summer and camped. it was soo sick!
where abouts are you going?

Posted: Jun 17, 2010 at 2:35 Quote
t0mm wrote:
freerideipswich wrote:
t0mm wrote:
last exam later Big Grin
like you know whinlatter , about 3 mile from Keskic (just ignor my spelling) lol

Posted: Jun 17, 2010 at 2:37 Quote
freerideipswich wrote:
t0mm wrote:
freerideipswich wrote:

like you know whinlatter , about 3 mile from Keskic (just ignor my spelling) lol
yeahh

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.231634
Mobile Version of Website