Post your off bike brands

PB Forum :: Downhill
Post your off bike brands
Posted: Mar 21, 2008 at 16:08 Quote
No way in hell would I pay 8 grand for that thing. Damn. No offense.

Posted: Mar 21, 2008 at 16:09 Quote
Haha, thats true. But honestly, who gives a crapo how it looks, its gonna get inot accidents have parts replaced, besides, its my bike, so why are you complaining about it? I dont give a crap about looks. I dont care about trends either. Its my bike, so I will ride it, not your problem.

Posted: Mar 21, 2008 at 16:10 Quote
krazer wrote:
Haha, thats true. But honestly, who gives a crapo how it looks, its gonna get inot accidents have parts replaced, besides, its my bike, so why are you complaining about it? I dont give a crap about looks. I dont care about trends either. Its my bike, so I will ride it, not your problem.

I wasn't complaining, that was you. I only said "And for good reason..."

Posted: Mar 21, 2008 at 16:10 Quote
just a side note...pls buy a new seat for the goodness of mankind...

Posted: Mar 21, 2008 at 16:11 Quote
sherbet wrote:
krazer wrote:

I wasn't complaining, that was you. I only said "I can see why"

no you said "and for good reason"...lol...

Posted: Mar 21, 2008 at 16:11 Quote
norcoman-1314 wrote:
just a side note...pls buy a new seat for the goodness of mankind...

Im getting a specialized Phenom. The white and red one.

Posted: Mar 21, 2008 at 16:12 Quote
norcoman-1314 wrote:
sherbet wrote:
krazer wrote:

I wasn't complaining, that was you. I only said "I can see why"

no you said "and for good reason"...lol...

Yeah, I edited it after. xD He posted on my BeOne.

Posted: Mar 21, 2008 at 16:19 Quote
bullitvt wrote:
crazydutchmen wrote:
favoritcycles wrote:

it's ment to be a snow bike. i haven't ridden one in snow but i have ridden one around a parking lot. they have a very nice, big, low wheelie point and they are just a lot of fun to ride.tup

Yep, total snow bike. Or sand if that's your thing. It's a fun bike for sure, but expensive for a bit of a novelty bike unless you're really into winter riding. Handles snow up to about 10 inches deep before getting bogged down.
thoes rims must be triple tracksEek

i think the rims are called "large marge" rims haha[/Quote]sick bike but not so rare ,iv seen like 4-5 in person

Posted: Apr 24, 2008 at 13:42 Quote
3lfd3wd wrote:
I've got one to go in here when I get round to taking some pictures of it, it's my HT and I hardly ride it anymore Razz

I finally got around to taking some pictures, it's made by Tank, an american company I think that builds in asia somewhere, I bought the frame through wiggle.co.uk but they've since stopped distributing them.

photo

photo

More pictures in my album if you're interested.

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 7:11 Quote
krazer wrote:

Those are about the best lines I have read on this forum ever. Good for you.

And screw these little spoiled brats that whine til' mommy and daddy buy them new bikes slammin you, they make this site suck at times.

Posted: Jun 14, 2008 at 17:48 Quote
Surprisingly, I'm seeing no other KHS's on the race circuit, and Orange is pretty rare over here too.

photo

photo

Posted: Jun 14, 2008 at 17:58 Quote
photo

photo

photo

i have better pics in my profile, it also for sale/trade

Posted: Jun 14, 2008 at 18:38 Quote
krazer wrote:
6 or less of these in Canada because they where over 8000 dollers CAD, when new. (More rare then the new Banshee legend)

photo

Damn 8g's that should be illegal

Posted: Jun 14, 2008 at 19:34 Quote
Quote="sherbet"]Post some pics of rarely seen bikes. That means no Santa cruz, orange, giant, spec, kona, etc.[/Quote]

That is a good question, however answers will be different for geographic locations. Example DMR are not very popular in North Americal, but I am sure a main stay in the UK the same could be said for Orange.

My answers are: DMR, Orange, Charge, Turner, Morewood, Cove (here in Ontario), Blkmrk, and I could list many more.

photo
https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/2143350/
This is my dmr - custom chrome

I do not have an updated picture of my Ellsworth Joker (Ellsworth - not to big in Canada not).

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017164
Mobile Version of Website