Powered by Outside

Why smoke if you ride a bike?

PB Forum :: Fitness, Training and Health
Why smoke if you ride a bike?
Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 18:51 Quote
grahamb wrote:
DavidMakalaster wrote:
grahamb wrote:
i mnow people who smoke pot.u cant get physically addicted(like being actually addicted like being addicted to nicotine) but u can get mentally addicted (thinkin u are, but ur actually not).

Once again anecdotal evidence is not fact.
no clue what that means but i know im right[/Quote]

Look it up or you might never graduate from kindergarten. It's a pretty basic part of trying to prove a stance.

Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 18:52 Quote
bigitspizzec wrote:
DavidMakalaster wrote:
grahamb wrote:
i mnow people who smoke pot.u cant get physically addicted(like being actually addicted like being addicted to nicotine) but u can get mentally addicted (thinkin u are, but ur actually not).

dude i think you should open your eyes to anecdotal evidence because that happens to be examples from the real world not a news paper[/Quote]

Show me a study, article from an authority, research by a major school. ANYTHING. I'm begging you.

Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 18:53 Quote
bigitspizzec wrote:
you are from alabama you are a no nothing hick shut up

I'm Arab and you just reached the pinnacle of ignorance.

Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 18:53 Quote
sinister16 wrote:
dhangelofdeath wrote:
sinister16 wrote:

ITS EXACTLY THE SAME YOU IDIOT.
hey, i have a better one then. shoot yourself. in the face. with a shotgun.
now, if that is not dangerous to do and did not hurt you, then you are god. however, like most NORMAL humans in this world, it would kill them. like smoking.

so if this analogy did not make sense to you, and you think its retarded, you must have smoked so much pot that you cant understand LIFE. if you cant understand life, kill yourself. just like if you smoke pot, kill yourself.
Wow I am impressed with your complete lack of reason. A.Pot doesn't "kill" you. B.Why kill yourself when you can have fun riding bikes, hangin out with friends, listening to metal, and smokin some herb C. Smoking is bad for your lungs, and it kills you over a long period of time, many, many years. It may only take a small amount from your lifespan, or it may take decades off. People who smoke can have fun and NOT kill themselves with a shotgun. If anyone needs a good ole' gorespattered suicide, it would be you captain!

ok, seriously, if i could somehow come to your house right now i would kill you. you would definitely be the one "lacking reason, captain! you fag.
Hahaha wow I just got a semi death-threat everybody!!! This guy clearly lost the "argument" and now wants to take my life because he is such a big bad boy. Think about what you said guy, seriously. Calm the f*ck down, gain some composure, and come to realise what you had typed. First of all, you would definitely NOT kill me. And if you were psycho enough to do so, you would also end up in prison for life, which is WAAAAAY worse than being a smoker outside of prison. You would definitely be tossin' some mean salads !!! And you think I'm so bad that I've actually turned into a tobacco wielding stick of death?!?!?!? I think you may need a poof or two so that you may finally calm down. Are you spun?

O+
Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 18:54 Quote
i'm thinkin these kids are on steroids or something... a lot of unexplained anger...

Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 18:55 Quote
bigitspizzec wrote:

And with that, you're done.

Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 18:55 Quote
DavidMakalaster wrote:
grahamb wrote:
DavidMakalaster wrote:

no clue what that means but i know im right

Look it up or you might never graduate from kindergarten. It's a pretty basic part of trying to prove a stance.[/Quote]k, f*k, do u know people who smoke pot! they f*kn said what i said

Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 18:56 Quote
ezekiel82 wrote:
bigitspizzec wrote:

Thank you. Just go ahead and shut this down. It's useless. Please just lock it though. It's entertaining.

Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 18:57 Quote
why r u guys such babies, f*ck i smoke trees all the time, liek f*ck off if u got a f*ckn problem

Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 19:00 Quote
DavidMakalaster wrote:
ezekiel82 wrote:
bigitspizzec wrote:

Thank you. Just go ahead and shut this down. It's useless. Please just lock it though. It's entertaining.

I'm definitely going to do that, I read the last 3 pages and did not see one single fact which tells me how this "discussion" is going.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008088
Mobile Version of Website