Powered by Outside

What bums you out.

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
What bums you out.
Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 13:51 Quote
Having to wait to save up for a new bike... Frown Jail

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 18:07 Quote
what makes me most angry is super slow kids infront of you when your practicing for dh and when you ask them to move to the side for you to pass they just keep going infront of you

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 18:31 Quote
g10ry wrote:
what makes me most angry is super slow kids infront of you when your practicing for dh and when you ask them to move to the side for you to pass they just keep going infront of you

nerf them

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 18:37 Quote
when you wake up early to go riding only to find some a*shole has wrecked your favourite dirt jump trail.

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 18:45 Quote
when the entire RC car club is at my local dirtjumps. they park those dumb Fu**ing cars on the landing of one jump and accelerate to get to the next... its like they're asking me to case a jump and smash their fun. i would like that. ha ha also knowing something serious is wrong with your bike

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 18:53 Quote
sxman wrote:
when the entire RC car club is at my local dirtjumps. they park those dumb Fu**ing cars on the landing of one jump and accelerate to get to the next... its like they're asking me to case a jump and smash their fun. i would like that. ha ha also knowing something serious is wrong with your bike
you should its not a designated rc track

O+
Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 18:58 Quote
When I go poo in my pants I usually get bummed

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 18:58 Quote
when something gets damaged or goes wrong on my bike, i go paranoid and think about it 24-7.

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 19:02 Quote
when ur havin fun seshin a jump by urself. but then you wanna sesh it with someone else too but they wont hit it. this happened today Frown

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 19:04 Quote
when it snows i get bumed and when it is poring rain

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 19:04 Quote
winter bums me out too, i've had so much time just doing nothing that i've built a shrine for my bike

O+
Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 19:10 Quote
dealing with the kids on buy/sell. I know its a chance whenever you get something used, but come on, make sure everything you're selling actually works. Or isn't missing parts. I just bought a new headset b/c a kid didn't take the crown race off when he took off the fork. there's 90 bucks i wasn't planning on spending Really Mad

O+
Posted: Feb 21, 2008 at 14:29 Quote
Flat tyre's when your in the middle of a trail with no pump or spare tubes, that bums me out.

Posted: Feb 21, 2008 at 14:31 Quote
a totally thrashed bike thats unrideable bums me out... or a tacoed rim... its funny to see but not to have it happen to ya...

Posted: Feb 21, 2008 at 14:32 Quote
PNWrider wrote:
when ur havin fun seshin a jump by urself. but then you wanna sesh it with someone else too but they wont hit it. this happened today Frown

i hate that, it was too common last year cept it was 4 of us, only 2 riding one sittin around and one takin pictures...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.080395
Mobile Version of Website