Powered by Outside

Anybody know when the new YT lineup is dropping?

PB Forum :: YT Industries
Anybody know when the new YT lineup is dropping?
Posted: Mar 11, 2021 at 10:39 Quote
csenkiw1 wrote:
Haydenwalsh wrote:
csenkiw1 wrote:
does the new "core" come with dropper posts? specs dont even list the post man house brand post

It does come with a postman. It explains that on the spec image halfway down the product page.

thank you sir

No worries mate!

Posted: Mar 11, 2021 at 10:40 Quote
Picked up the Core 2 an hour before they announced it earlier. Had been refreshing the page every 5 mins after they cryptically replied to me on LinkedIn yesterday haha

Posted: Mar 11, 2021 at 10:40 Quote
SwampSlime wrote:
"You’ve got good times rolling at you: You’re order has left the building!"

Damn. That was quick.

What lead time did they quote before you hit the button?

Posted: Mar 11, 2021 at 10:45 Quote
trialstars wrote:
SwampSlime wrote:

Damn. That was quick.

What lead time did they quote before you hit the button?

End of April. Arriving March 17.

Posted: Mar 11, 2021 at 13:42 Quote
SwampSlime wrote:

Damn. That was quick.

Same here. Stoked to get this thing.

Posted: Mar 11, 2021 at 14:13 Quote
Xlr8n wrote:
jefathome wrote:
SwampSlime wrote:

Won't be surprised if they are next.

Hopefully e a 700 watt hr battery!!

"BUY" **click** Cool

My hope is that the the '21 Elite Decoys are the same as the '20 but with EP8 motor and 700Wh battery (in actuality I think the EP8 is guaranteed but it will be more like a 630Wh battery). I think the '20 Elite is spec'd pretty perfectly... though I would love some i9 Hydra hubs too.

If all of that is $7500 I'll be clicking the buy button the instant they light it up.

Posted: Mar 11, 2021 at 14:51 Quote
Ah, so frustrating how the Germany YT website still has all the sizes available for all Capra models but Canada and US sell out everything in an hour!

Posted: Mar 11, 2021 at 16:52 Quote
Dang ya'll. I also snagged a M core 2 before they sold out but mine says it'll ship April 21st. in the time it took me to grab my credit card the in stock frames were gone i guess. Here's to hoping they send it out earlier, my order still reads as not having been processed yet.

Posted: Mar 11, 2021 at 17:11 Quote
SwampSlime wrote:

Damn. That was quick.

what time did you order your Jeffsy. I payed for mine at like 10am and the in stock frames were already gone

Posted: Mar 11, 2021 at 17:20 Quote
Ok so what is a massive pain in the ass is in the UK it says all prices included yet it adds them all on at the end so it's £2938 for the base Capra in the UK!!!! That's completely stopped me from buying it as £2400 was already a push ????

Posted: Mar 11, 2021 at 17:28 Quote
george-xanthidis wrote:
Ok so what is a massive pain in the ass is in the UK it says all prices included yet it adds them all on at the end so it's £2938 for the base Capra in the UK!!!! That's completely stopped me from buying it as £2400 was already a push ????

it was like an extra 300 US dollars in shipping and taxes for me. Honestly just go for it, the specs are very solid.

Posted: Mar 11, 2021 at 17:42 Quote
Anyway to see ETA on an order? Ordered the core 2, but really have no idea if this was an in stock order or a 2 month wait.

Posted: Mar 11, 2021 at 22:29 Quote
I just got my Capra in one day from ordering it I’m amazed the bike is amazing it’s a Capra 29 al pro and I’m so glad I got large it fits perfect and normally I like bikes on the smaller size but with the low stand over height on this bike that doesn’t matter and the wheel base is massive long I love it haven’t had a chance to try it out on the trail hopefully soon

Posted: Mar 12, 2021 at 5:57 Quote
mannymtnbk wrote:
SwampSlime wrote:

Damn. That was quick.

what time did you order your Jeffsy. I payed for mine at like 10am and the in stock frames were already gone

9am EST

Posted: Mar 12, 2021 at 6:56 Quote
dhrider8051 wrote:
I just got my Capra in one day from ordering it I’m amazed the bike is amazing it’s a Capra 29 al pro and I’m so glad I got large it fits perfect and normally I like bikes on the smaller size but with the low stand over height on this bike that doesn’t matter and the wheel base is massive long I love it haven’t had a chance to try it out on the trail hopefully soon

One day!? Holy cow!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008848
Mobile Version of Website