Powered by Outside

I want to see everyones Norco Hardtail

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
I want to see everyones Norco Hardtail
Posted: Aug 19, 2009 at 20:02 Quote
william4269 wrote:
SNIP

my 08 bigfoot. upgrades are transition revolution wheels, 07 dj3 lowers. lizard skin grips.
Those are sick wheels!

Posted: Aug 20, 2009 at 0:40 Quote
Bikerdude31 wrote:
i have a norco fluid 3 2006
Fantastic!

Posted: Aug 23, 2009 at 20:26 Quote
photo

2007 Norco Wolverine

Posted: Oct 23, 2009 at 21:43 Quote
bigman290 wrote:
photo

SNIP

photo

SNIP

Why do you have DH riser bars on what looks like your xc/am bike? Just wondering.

Posted: Oct 24, 2009 at 8:47 Quote
the rampage is far from a xc/am bike. im sure he just has his seat up to make is easier to commute. i know i do that with my torrent

Posted: Oct 24, 2009 at 9:43 Quote
Indeed my seat is raised in order for me to get a full pedal stroke. Being 6'3'' on an 18.5" frame obviously means i've got a lot longer of an inseam than that. And really it is what i would call my XC bike, but being bacially a DH bike with a rigid frame, it's hold up to the abuse i might dish out much better that any actual XC bike.

Posted: Oct 24, 2009 at 10:25 Quote
im changing the top chain ring next year to either a 34t or 36t. what bash guard company should i get? also i need of grips and pedals. can anyone recommend anything?

Posted: Oct 24, 2009 at 10:32 Quote
william4269 wrote:
im changing the top chain ring next year to either a 34t or 36t. what bash guard company should i get? also i need of grips and pedals. can anyone recommend anything?

i've got an e13 supercharger. its really nice. as for grips i really like the ODI ruffians, but they tend to wear out fast. for pedals im liking my dmr v8's so far. ive heard the twenty6 pedals are really nice too.

Posted: Oct 24, 2009 at 10:38 Quote
dmanj wrote:
william4269 wrote:

i've got an e13 supercharger. its really nice. as for grips i really like the ODI ruffians, but they tend to wear out fast. for pedals im liking my dmr v8's so far. ive heard the twenty6 pedals are really nice too.

im fine with fast wear grips as long as they're grippy. i have the lizard skin peaty grips. they wear fast but very grippy. i was looking at the v8's but im looking for something with all the pins removable.

Posted: Oct 24, 2009 at 11:00 Quote
william4269 wrote:
dmanj wrote:
william4269 wrote:

im fine with fast wear grips as long as they're grippy. i have the lizard skin peaty grips. they wear fast but very grippy. i was looking at the v8's but im looking for something with all the pins removable.

the odis are super grippy. and the v8's are the only pedals i have experience with so thats as far as my help will be able to go there

Posted: Oct 24, 2009 at 14:36 Quote
bigman290 wrote:
Indeed my seat is raised in order for me to get a full pedal stroke. Being 6'3'' on an 18.5" frame obviously means i've got a lot longer of an inseam than that. And really it is what i would call my XC bike, but being bacially a DH bike with a rigid frame, it's hold up to the abuse i might dish out much better that any actual XC bike.
Oh okay.

Posted: Oct 24, 2009 at 14:39 Quote
william4269 wrote:
I reccomend a truvativ bash guard. They are cheaper than the e13's as far as I know. And I like MacNeil Grips, they are colourfull and have cool designs, they are heavy though

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016058
Mobile Version of Website