When you grow up, what do you want to be!!!

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
When you grow up, what do you want to be!!!
Posted: Dec 13, 2008 at 17:46 Quote
RCMP officer , I just took my exam so hopefully that turns out well.

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 at 13:59 Quote
AlCapone wrote:
Iwant to be a Quantum Physicist. I am trying to to graduate from highschool two years early.

Good luck with that...

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 at 14:01 Quote
deathstarcasualty wrote:
give the kid a break he's contributing.

and how is being a cop a boring job? if anything it is the exact opposite. if you are out in the field, every day can be a new experience. and you can get such a rush from the adrenaline if you catch a criminal in action, that job would be awesome

Their is also the rush you get from getting shot at while doing a drug bust.

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 at 15:45 Quote
lucky-7 wrote:
AlCapone wrote:
Iwant to be a Quantum Physicist. I am trying to to graduate from highschool two years early.

Good luck with that...
Um, someone this year is doing it.

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 at 20:22 Quote
lucky-7 wrote:
deathstarcasualty wrote:

and how is being a cop a boring job? if anything it is the exact opposite. if you are out in the field, every day can be a new experience. and you can get such a rush from the adrenaline if you catch a criminal in action, that job would be awesome

Their is also the rush you get from getting shot at while doing a drug bust.

and then the pain when you do get shot during that gunfight lol

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 at 20:58 Quote
lol about the boring-ness of being a cop, every day is different where i live for a cop.

one day you're giving the old geezers tickets for going to slow (yes, it happened), the next day you're doing a drug bust, and on the day after that you're stuck behind some redneck hick driving a tractor taking up the entire highway while the criminal gets away. heck, maybe you'll even get the 'ol one fingered salute from the truckers

Posted: Dec 15, 2008 at 13:10 Quote
i wanna be a designer at the devinci factory in chicoutami
actually i dont what i do there , just wanna be there.
a tester would be cool
Razz

Posted: Dec 15, 2008 at 15:23 Quote
coldfusion wrote:
deathstarcasualty wrote:

It a very good job, being a jackass to people all day Whip ... I hate cops
well a lot of other kids also say they "hate cops" for stupid reasons and I am yet to be presented with a good reason to say so.

not all cops are shot in the line of duty you know guys, but since it is a possibility, it's just part of the risk of being a cop.

Posted: Dec 15, 2008 at 19:05 Quote
deathstarcasualty wrote:
well a lot of other kids also say they "hate cops" for stupid reasons and I am yet to be presented with a good reason to say so.
Let see I got my first ticket when I just turned 14, he said "It's no big deal, you can afford it". Like seriously there was a woman who j-walked across the street in front of a bunch of cars and they never did anything...

Then they always act like total jackasses and never let you explain anything, you try to say anything to them they will probably shoot you. The only time they are nice when they are representing their department in some convention or some shit.

Posted: Dec 15, 2008 at 19:41 Quote
I have a cop who lives down the road from me and he's the nicest man in the neighborhood. Break the law and he's probably not so nice.

Don't do something stupid, and they'll be nice to ya.

Posted: Dec 16, 2008 at 13:11 Quote
There's nothing wrong with being a cop, we need them, and chances are unless they're a complete tool, that when you get caught, you were doing something that is not just slightly illegal, and most of the time it was going to result in harm to someone.

As for me, I want to run a ski/snowboard area with a sick park. Something in the neighbourhood of 1000-2000 vertical feet, and like 400 acres of terrain. Maybe like Mont-st.Anne or similar. Not whistler crazy, where the owner doesn't know the liftees.

But until I get the cash to do that I want to be an investment banker. You get some freedom, it pays well, and you get an office. I know it sounds boring and predictable, but it leaves your weekends free, and at least you know your schedual.

Plus if you're good, you can start your own fund and then you're set for life.

Posted: Dec 22, 2008 at 12:08 Quote
When I grow up, I want to be a principal or a caterpillar.
- Ralph:P

Posted: Jun 8, 2009 at 18:47 Quote
im planning on going to crankworx

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.043702
Mobile Version of Website