Powered by Outside

Scratchmere Scar the official thread !!!

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Scratchmere Scar the official thread !!!
Posted: Sep 7, 2008 at 14:22 Quote
hey iv just started looking into this place do the uplifts only run at weekends as would come up next friday prob looks ace keep me informed over digs as dont mind helping out

Posted: Sep 11, 2008 at 11:35 Quote
Confused What's happened to Thursday night dig's?
Another wasted journeyFrown

Posted: Sep 13, 2008 at 15:22 Quote
Hows the DJ's comming along? Might get myself up there in a few to help dig and get some proper riding done

Posted: Sep 18, 2008 at 3:28 Quote
Clive the Web site is down?

Posted: Sep 21, 2008 at 12:26 Quote
Cheers Bren its being fixed now
gonna carry on with dig nights until its too dark now, had some issues with the lease but is sorted for now, but can't build any new stuff just finish whats been started

Clive

Posted: Sep 29, 2008 at 4:59 Quote
Looks like a group of us from www.jackrabbitt.net will be coming along to Scratchmere this Sunday (the 5th) if there's any info you think it best for us to know beforehand then let me know.

If you need any help with your website too then feel free to question myself and Dan from Jackrabbitt as we're both web designers ourselves, and it's always good to support the local scene.

Posted: Sep 29, 2008 at 5:59 Quote
is it open tommorow if so i coming over

Posted: Sep 29, 2008 at 7:17 Quote
You can also talk about scratchmere and anything bikey related here:

http://www.darksnow.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=12

Posted: Sep 29, 2008 at 16:36 Quote
Sorry to all the riders there this sunday for the trailer getting a flat all names on the sheet will get a discount next time they come. There have been some rumours that the place will Close at present this is not the case it does however mean that my plans for Scratchmere will not be happening. All that can be done now is to finish the DH tracks that are there. I can now say the road gap has been done by a few riders this weekend so I can now carry on with the extension to the bottom of the latest track.

Clive

Posted: Oct 5, 2008 at 4:22 Quote
Hey im new to the area so id really appreciate it if any guys living in penrith could introduce me to the riding in the area.

Posted: Oct 5, 2008 at 10:50 Quote
omenshredder wrote:
Hey im new to the area so id really appreciate it if any guys living in penrith could introduce me to the riding in the area.
come up to scratch and we'll introduce you to some riding buddies

Posted: Oct 10, 2008 at 9:48 Quote
We're going this Saturday 11/10/2008

Clive you better be there!! hahaha

oh, and everyone else get yer arse down there too! It's boring without more people Cry

Posted: Nov 20, 2008 at 11:42 Quote
Contrary to belief Scratchmere Scar DH tracks are still open to ride but at present there are no uplifts until further notice this is due to me having to build a new trailer. The track still needs to be finished to reach the bottom field and any help would be appreciated there is roughly 300 meters to finish off including a table top. At the moment I have been working fulltime to pay my bills and pay for the new trailer so have been unable to build during the week but if any one wants to help build on the weekends let me know and we can do something. I'd just like to say thanks to all the riders that have supported the uplifts this year and the invaluable help from all the trail builders without whose help this could not of happened.

Clive

Posted: Jan 1, 2009 at 8:02 Quote
whens uplift restarting. cheers

Posted: Jan 7, 2009 at 7:03 Quote
Some time in April I think mate

Clive

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015127
Mobile Version of Website