Powered by Outside

The Whistler Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
The Whistler Thread
Posted: May 10, 2008 at 20:15 Quote
sumas-shredder wrote:
HAHA have fun at the air dome on a Glory, place is BUILT for a hardtail, rode my Stinky and alll my speed was always sucked away

it dosn't matter what you ride, the air dome is soo much fun, maybe not in the summer as much cause its packed, but its awesome cause they blast the music and you get so pumped! And if there is to many people going into the foam, you can hit the halfpipe in the back or the box jump....

Posted: May 10, 2008 at 21:21 Quote
hey i got a few qeustions about whistler
1. is that dirt jump park beside the skatepark?
2. how do you get to crabapple hits and angry pirate and what are they like?

Posted: May 10, 2008 at 21:29 Quote
jheldt wrote:
hey i got a few qeustions about whistler
1. is that dirt jump park beside the skatepark?
2. how do you get to crabapple hits and angry pirate and what are they like?

and i got 2 answers for you Wink

1. Yes the skatepark is right beside the dirt jumps, and so is the trials park
2. you can get to crabapple hits by going down a-line, when your riding it on the lower part of Upper A-line, you'll see a sign that says Crabapple hits on your left of the trail, then just go down it than there you are tup dont know about angry pirate though, i never rode it

Posted: May 10, 2008 at 22:12 Quote
Go right instead of left off the chair, towards Dirt Merchant, Angry Pirate is the first trail on your right, and coincidentaly, comes out at Crabapple.

Posted: May 10, 2008 at 22:43 Quote
sumas-shredder wrote:
Go right instead of left off the chair, towards Dirt Merchant, Angry Pirate is the first trail on your right, and coincidentaly, comes out at Crabapple.

is angry pirate any goood?

Posted: May 10, 2008 at 22:54 Quote
It's is a VERY fun, but short, rooty, tight DH trail. Definitely ride it.
I'm booke for C-Worx 14-17, who else is gonna be there?

Posted: May 10, 2008 at 22:54 Quote
battlecat wrote:
I cant wait!!

whistler stokage for you guys!

Views: 7,342    Faves: 125    Comments: 33

OOPS Angry Pirate to Crabapple to World Cup Singletrack to B-line To Heart Of Darkness(got mixed up with the Romo vid lol)

Posted: May 10, 2008 at 22:56 Quote
sumas-shredder wrote:

me! i come home from camp on the 15th at night, and im gona be up there on the 16th to catch slopestyle! Cam McCaul is gona shred it up this year!

Posted: May 11, 2008 at 8:44 Quote
im going up on sat and then 13(aug) to ride air d/h then 17-19 then any time we can drive up

Posted: May 11, 2008 at 8:54 Quote
sumas-shredder wrote:
dude! im there the 14 to like the 18th or 19th

Posted: May 11, 2008 at 10:30 Quote
sumas-shredder wrote:
i heard that angry pirate starts on the top trails like at the top of the garbanzo?

Posted: May 11, 2008 at 10:43 Quote
is heart of darkness a jump trail? ive heard its more of a downhill trail. sorry about all the qeustions but i really want to try these trails next time i go to whistler.

Posted: May 11, 2008 at 10:44 Quote
jheldt wrote:
sumas-shredder wrote:
i heard that angry pirate starts on the top trails like at the top of the garbanzo?
nope, heres a link to the map to answer ALL questions about location of trails http://media.intrawest.com/whistler/bike/map/BikeParkMap_07.jpg

Posted: May 11, 2008 at 11:46 Quote
jheldt wrote:
is heart of darkness a jump trail? ive heard its more of a downhill trail. sorry about all the qeustions but i really want to try these trails next time i go to whistler.
It's like crank it up but faster and the jumps are a little bigger, some of them anyway

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015960
Mobile Version of Website