A dedicated thread to show off your specialized
O+
Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 9:02 Quote
jumphilo wrote:
clous87 wrote:
photo

my SX...better picture yet to come

I love the SX.... I want to get it one day....sweet bike man

cheers...i have yet to ride it in anger...just waiting for my car to be fixed...its killing me looking at it in my room

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 9:20 Quote
photo

sold this but i love it

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 10:59 Quote
Sold it? How could you, it's awesome! One of the nicest I've seen in fact.

The other that bikes that have been posted since mine are awesome too Wink

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 11:01 Quote
cuz im getting something better
and that demo was too big for me

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 11:05 Quote
My 044 enduro pro

https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/1587725/

^ I dont know how to put photos on....somebody post it for me

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 11:23 Quote
Here you go man. Real nice bike Wink

photo

gracedrummerx wrote:

Fair enough. What you getting instead?

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 13:50 Quote
citizenlee wrote:

gracedrummerx wrote:

im getting an 08 v10 with a 40 and industry nine wheels
i ordered everything already

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 17:50 Quote
gracedrummerx wrote:
citizenlee wrote:

gracedrummerx wrote:

*DROOL*... HIGH RES PICS ON PHOTOBUCKET/FLICKR OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 17:53 Quote
Few years ago, a friend and I had thoses bikes...

photo
https://ep4.pinkbike.org/photo/574/pbpic574848.jpg

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 20:07 Quote
gracedrummerx wrote:
citizenlee wrote:

gracedrummerx wrote:

I wonder if the V10 would ride better than the demo.... I was eyeing the V10 before getting the 07 demo 8. let me know man if you don't mind. Just curious....since peaty and rennie won a lot on V10. Cheers

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 20:13 Quote
heres my friends 2007 p.2 cr-mo

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z113/h0ck3yfr3ak/biking002.jpg
only downside is it weighs 42 lbs.

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 20:28 Quote
I wonder if the V10 would ride better than the demo.... I was eyeing the V10 before getting the 07 demo 8. let me know man if you don't mind. Just curious....since peaty and rennie won a lot on V10. Cheers[/Quote]

It a completely different game. The V10 is very stable at high speed and can make it's way throught the wildests rockgardens with ease. It's a bike designed to took the fastest line in every situation. It has very good cornering abilities at high speed too.

The demo is a more quick and nimble bike with a better cornering radius. It's more the bike that you'll choose a line instead of closing your eyes and go foward. The suspension tend also to eat up momentum a little more in the rocky sections of a course.

The V10 wheelpath is divided in third parts.
First part : The SAG path is linear.
Second part : The wheelpath move rearward. While absorbing bumps, the chainstay increase resulting in an extension of the bike. Less momentum is lost in comparison of a near vertical wheelpath.
Third part : The wheelpath move foward in direction of the seat to absorb big hits. It result in a compression of the bike and then an extension to back to it's normal lenght. This cause your bike to accelerate quicker by itself.

Hope it helps, I haven't tryed a V10 but I've raced it's little brother(Same suspension desing or...almost) : Intense M3

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 20:45 Quote
jumphilo wrote:
gracedrummerx wrote:
citizenlee wrote:

I wonder if the V10 would ride better than the demo.... I was eyeing the V10 before getting the 07 demo 8. let me know man if you don't mind. Just curious....since peaty and rennie won a lot on V10. Cheers

yea man ill keep in touch
i think the v10 will do better in dh and the demo is a better playaround freerider

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 21:15 Quote
ride66 wrote:

It a completely different game. The V10 is very stable at high speed and can make it's way throught the wildests rockgardens with ease. It's a bike designed to took the fastest line in every situation. It has very good cornering abilities at high speed too.

The demo is a more quick and nimble bike with a better cornering radius. It's more the bike that you'll choose a line instead of closing your eyes and go foward. The suspension tend also to eat up momentum a little more in the rocky sections of a course.

The V10 wheelpath is divided in third parts.
First part : The SAG path is linear.
Second part : The wheelpath move rearward. While absorbing bumps, the chainstay increase resulting in an extension of the bike. Less momentum is lost in comparison of a near vertical wheelpath.
Third part : The wheelpath move foward in direction of the seat to absorb big hits. It result in a compression of the bike and then an extension to back to it's normal lenght. This cause your bike to accelerate quicker by itself.

Hope it helps, I haven't tryed a V10 but I've raced it's little brother(Same suspension desing or...almost) : Intense M3[/Quote]

That helps... we have the old V10 here, It's not valid for me to compare it with my demo. tx man

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 7:16 Quote
photo
https://ep1.pinkbike.org/photo/1591/pbpic1591961.jpg

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016642
Mobile Version of Website