Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Post your worse BIKE injurys [GRAPHIC]

PB Forum :: Fitness, Training and Health
Post your worse BIKE injurys [GRAPHIC]
Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 18:43 Quote
Spencer22 wrote:
The other day, I crashed and i almost ripped my dick off. It got caught in my boxxers and my pants were pulled down because they grabbed on something on the ground. I had to get 13 stitches. Unlucky number...
omg that would suck

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 18:44 Quote
ouch, i cut my shin open last year... 21 stitches and lots of blood

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 18:48 Quote
I was on bike mag a while back and s there was a pic of some dude who got a stick like 3 inches wide through his leg

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 18:48 Quote
funzo wrote:
p2fever wrote:
lets see some new posts people!!!!
yea f*ck
how about this i'll jump off my roof with my bike!! bike accident lol!
actually i'm kinda not one for hurting myself just to show people lol. this thread is kinda..like a weekend what i did thread.can't bump it much cause ppl don't hurt themselves daily. well..i do..not bad enough to post tho. k i'll go rotate my tire and stick my finger in the rotor! be back in 10 lol..well maybe 4 hrs depends on if it's severed! lol.

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 18:50 Quote
gibson243 wrote:
hillbillybiking wrote:
biker12344 wrote:

i think by the looks of the burns he was it by a flash grenade, i doubt it was from biking

looks like he got it stuck in a press

in the guys other pic he says it was hit by a train. once again a dumb kid lieing about an injury

im not telling u what happened i already read the other one im telling u what it looks like

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 18:50 Quote
Spencer22 wrote:
The other day, I crashed and i almost ripped my dick off. It got caught in my boxxers and my pants were pulled down because they grabbed on something on the ground. I had to get 13 stitches. Unlucky number...

hold on...13 stiches in your dick!? OWWW! simply f*ckin OW!Eek

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 18:51 Quote
joefrommonroe wrote:
Spencer22 wrote:

lol im sry thats just funny. but it would suck to have happen.

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 18:51 Quote
hillbillybiking wrote:
gibson243 wrote:
hillbillybiking wrote:

looks like he got it stuck in a press

in the guys other pic he says it was hit by a train. once again a dumb kid lieing about an injury

im not telling u what happened i already read the other one im telling u what it looks like

personally i think his leg got f*cked by a wolverine.

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 18:52 Quote
SAVAGE-RIDER wrote:
hillbillybiking wrote:
gibson243 wrote:

lol true

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 18:53 Quote
funzo wrote:
mtnbikermaniac wrote:
nice paper cut man! haha jk, thats gnarly.

heres the best i got, compund fracture arm..
photo

photo

dammmmmmm u could still ride with one hand tho not i
yea im pretty sure its not supposed to bend that wayBeer

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 18:54 Quote
hillbillybiking wrote:
joefrommonroe wrote:
Spencer22 wrote:

lol im sry thats just funny. but it would suck to have happen.
yea that is pretty danm funny but ouch

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 21:54 Quote
hillbillybiking wrote:
SAVAGE-RIDER wrote:
hillbillybiking wrote:

lol true

wolverines are herbivores

Posted: Nov 5, 2008 at 12:24 Quote
Madder f*ck post new injerys dont talk about the same dam pics over and over and over f*ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Nov 5, 2008 at 12:41 Quote
funzo wrote:
Madder f*ck post new injerys dont talk about the same dam pics over and over and over f*ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you just need to be patientWink

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013649
Mobile Version of Website