Giant Reign X Frame - Help me out!

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Giant Reign X Frame - Help me out!
Posted: Mar 11, 2009 at 12:15 Quote
krissis wrote:
mitcht wrote:
Should be ISCG regular

it is, if it was 05 it would get in the way of the links, iscg 05, the tabs are alot further apart,

Would it get in the way of the linkage? The linkage on my particular frame is cut out around the ISCG tabs.......... Thanks for y'alls help

Posted: Mar 11, 2009 at 13:50 Quote
timmyelle wrote:
krissis wrote:
mitcht wrote:
Should be ISCG regular

it is, if it was 05 it would get in the way of the links, iscg 05, the tabs are alot further apart,

Would it get in the way of the linkage? The linkage on my particular frame is cut out around the ISCG tabs.......... Thanks for y'alls help

if it was any bigger it indeedy would, if they had to cut around the current ones, they'd have to either cut more or make a diff linkage, as iscg 05 is alot bigger. Big Grin i made the mistake of ordering the 05 because the fram ei wanted it for was an 06 frame so i presumed it was for any bikes after 05, when i got it, it was hugely different in size. Smile

Posted: Sep 4, 2010 at 9:21 Quote
i need help, looking for chain device to work on my 2010 giant trance x want to go down to a single ring with bash, i have 2010 xt crankset so chain device needs to be bb mount tried superstars laser and it was shit could not get it to work with chain line HELP ME PLEASE must be someone with a trance x with a chain guide on it ...

Mod
Posted: Apr 7, 2011 at 13:35 Quote
you can do a lopes sl(mrp) they are bb mount.

Posted: Sep 14, 2012 at 21:49 Quote
what is the rear wheel spacing on a 2012 reign sx 135? 142?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.036017
Mobile Version of Website