13 years old - How do you fund your bikes?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
13 years old - How do you fund your bikes?
Posted: Dec 29, 2008 at 19:04 Quote
i lied and said i was 14, got a job, made money and bought a santacruz bullit. it was as easy as that. now go! btw im 17 lol

Posted: Dec 29, 2008 at 19:07 Quote
Yeah kids, go lie to your employer to get a job, do whatever you can to make money. As long as you spend it on bikes it doesn't matter.Jailbreak I like the other guys idea about asking your parents to buy small stuff. Although I buy everything myself because then they can't take it away from you when your grounded.Wink

Posted: Dec 29, 2008 at 19:08 Quote
working at my bike shop and other odd jobs. plus selling my old bikeWink

Posted: Dec 29, 2008 at 19:14 Quote
most places in canada will hire you if your 13..

Posted: Dec 29, 2008 at 19:44 Quote
norco125forlife wrote:
loler951 wrote:
I'm 12. well my birthday is Sunday so I'm gonna get cash. And more cash at Christmas.

But one super good way but at the same time really bad is to sell drugs. Did it for a while but it got to dangerous so I stop and started something different. I go at the dollar store or other cheap stores and buy stuff such as candy bars for 65 cents each and sell them like 4.00$ each. And I do this with allot of other stuff as well.

Also if you go at your grandparents house and ask them for change= nickels,pennis,dimes,carters,loonies and toonies you can get alot of money. Do this with your parents, uncles, and aunts and you can get alot of money. Then bring it to the bank and change it for some cash. I did this only to my parents and got about 100$.

I have a few more Ideas but are not really good ones. (by good I mean legal)

sorry buds but sellin drugs at age 12 is a little weird seeing how nobody buys drug off someone that age... and who would be dumb enough to buy chocolate bars for 4 dollars each
sorry but i believe the kid, when i was 13 my thirteen year old bud sold them, he knew lots of g's in my little town called riverdale. Its no joke

Posted: Dec 29, 2008 at 19:57 Quote
azonicryder55555 wrote:
what i do

all the fags at my school scooter so i buy scooter wheels and bearings at this store that cost like 5 bucks and bearings that are like 15 for 8. some dumb kids i sell the wheels to for 30 bucks and the bearings for 20-40 hahaha.

helllllaaaaaa chores for my mom, cuz she works full time and is single and we make good money so she pays good. like 25 a week depending on what i do

put up babysitting/lawn mowing/snow shoveling whatever you can think of flyers on mail boxes.

beg your parents for cheap bike stuff ex; stems, tires, spokes,tubes so that u have more $ to spend on expensive stuffs
2 cents hope that helps
you told me you bought that for fourty you f*cking hustler im telling every kid that you sell to that you do that you cock head

Posted: Dec 29, 2008 at 20:03 Quote
loler951 wrote:
I know it sounds weird but were I live some kids even start smoking at 9. and I sell the chocolat bars at school.
only ours started at 6-7

Posted: Dec 30, 2008 at 8:53 Quote
yh well were i live it hasnt snowed in years deeper than an inch.

Posted: Dec 30, 2008 at 14:09 Quote
idr999 wrote:
u get a paperround u lazy shit naaaaaa jokes thats how i get mine lol but u dont get a shitty 1 like after skl get 1 in the morn u get used to it but u get sum pretty good pay in sum shops lol
English please.

Posted: Dec 30, 2008 at 14:12 Quote
you get a paper round you lazy shit, jokes. thats how i fund my bikes but don't get a shitty one like after school get one in the morning, you get used to it and you get good pay in some shops

Posted: Dec 31, 2008 at 4:00 Quote
stryke wrote:
you get a paper round you lazy shit, jokes. thats how i fund my bikes but don't get a shitty one like after school get one in the morning, you get used to it and you get good pay in some shops

You get a paper-round, you lazy shit. I'm joking. Thats how I fund my bikes, but dont get a shitty one, like the ones you do after school, get one you do in the morning. You get used to it and and get good pay in some shops.

Posted: Dec 31, 2008 at 4:02 Quote
that makes it sound like you have down syndrome with all the pauses

Posted: Dec 31, 2008 at 4:07 Quote
stryke wrote:
that makes it sound like you have down syndrome with all the pauses

No it doesn't. Big Grin

Posted: Dec 31, 2008 at 4:20 Quote
bunkey0207 wrote:
I own a £50m drug empire Smile My eastern slave goes and buys the bikes for me as I'm usually tied down with business in Cuba.

hahahahaha

Posted: Dec 31, 2008 at 6:28 Quote
i got 2 jobs a paper round and a bacon round

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013536
Mobile Version of Website