Powered by Outside

Who is better, Yankees, Canadaians, Ausies or Euro's

PB Forum :: USA - West
Who is better, Yankees, Canadaians, Ausies or Euro's
Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 12:25 Quote
frolosophy wrote:
danielt7 wrote:
mountain biking started in canada, so we have the best dh fr and shore but for street i believe europe would be the winner because of its old unique cities filled with structures
false. mountain biking originated in California.

old cities arent good for street. modern cities are far better with more unconventional architecture, rails and arty farty construtions

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 17:32 Quote
odin333 wrote:
AustinP wrote:
did he come to urs? then shut up

it does affect the world when you guys in the states elect stupid people like bush, most countries are in NATO, so when your tard president decides to blow the crap out of a country, the rest of the world has to go and fix that country.

when has another country have to go and clean up?

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 17:34 Quote
AustinP wrote:
odin333 wrote:
AustinP wrote:

it does affect the world when you guys in the states elect stupid people like bush, most countries are in NATO, so when your tard president decides to blow the crap out of a country, the rest of the world has to go and fix that country.

Gulf war.

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 17:34 Quote
maxm93 wrote:
AustinP wrote:
shut the f*ck up..stupid yank

oo ouch, that hurt. i am proud to be a yank lol

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 17:35 Quote
AustinP wrote:
maxm93 wrote:
AustinP wrote:

Dude, I wouldn't bother. No matter how hard you try to fight there are always knob ends who have to take the piss. Fact of online forums I'm afraid.

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 17:38 Quote
AustinP wrote:
odin333 wrote:
AustinP wrote:

look at the iraq and afganistan wars and how many countries they have affected. they arent all sent in as peace keepers but they are still affected by them.

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 18:46 Quote
AustinP wrote:
maxm93 wrote:
AustinP wrote:

thats so funny because being a yankee means that you are from the northern part of the US it doesnt refer to the south lol

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 18:55 Quote
mustardman525 wrote:
AustinP wrote:
maxm93 wrote:

thats so funny because being a yankee means that you are from the northern part of the US it doesnt refer to the south lol

oh lol, sweet avatar

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 18:59 Quote
AustinP wrote:
mustardman525 wrote:
AustinP wrote:

oh lol, sweet avatar
haha thanks lol
it was for the "funniest avatar" thread

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 20:53 Quote
canada for sure, i hate how theres so many cokcy americans

Posted: Dec 22, 2007 at 7:08 Quote
westbankrider wrote:
canada for sure, i hate how theres so many cokcy americans

there's 300 million of them....some are bound to be cocky.

plus the horrible education system there (not any american's fault, purely the political doctrine the country is subject to) doesn't help, they're taught incorrect or glossed-over facts, downright falsehoods, with the basic goal of brainwashing them into thinking america has never done any wrongs, and as such, combined with the media explosion based on talking about america as a superpower on the one hand, and the smaller papers wasting their space on celebrities mean that the american people are getting the wrong image of their country: read the headlines and learn you're a superpower, read a smaller paper and learn britney's pregnant again, what image of yourself are you left with?

Posted: Dec 22, 2007 at 8:41 Quote
kay dude, im american and im not cocky about riding or being smart (and our education system isnt that bad. you wouldnt know) so stop stereotyping americans and realize a lot of em could be pretty cool to ride with or hang with. its not like we all drive into canada in our stretch limos drinking our starbucks (which is taking over the world) being like "wheres my canadian butler?? i want a solid gold statue of me right here because im so much better than everyone here in canada" WE DONT DO THAT! haha

Posted: Dec 22, 2007 at 8:42 Quote
canadians EH, were the best!!

Posted: Dec 22, 2007 at 8:43 Quote
I wish I were canadian Frown

Posted: Dec 22, 2007 at 8:45 Quote
willbikeforbeer wrote:
I wish I were canadian Frown

why is that, cause we have way better trails

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008993
Mobile Version of Website