Powered by Outside

Chicopee Slopestyle Event

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Chicopee Slopestyle Event
Posted: Mar 10, 2009 at 14:46 Quote
rick101 wrote:
brandolikes2bike wrote:
It would be pretty sweet if a bunch a pro riders came to Ontario for a mini crankworx, but would they come??
To be honest, i would like to see just am amature event, yeah it would be cool if pros came but i mean, this is an event to get east coast riders to push it. Well, thats how i see it anyways.
Lol, man you got some thing wrong, we are talking about Ontario here. Was wondering why you were getting all pumped when you live in Newfoundland.:P

Posted: Mar 10, 2009 at 19:23 Quote
brentjj wrote:
rick101 wrote:
brandolikes2bike wrote:
It would be pretty sweet if a bunch a pro riders came to Ontario for a mini crankworx, but would they come??
To be honest, i would like to see just am amature event, yeah it would be cool if pros came but i mean, this is an event to get east coast riders to push it. Well, thats how i see it anyways.
Lol, man you got some thing wrong, we are talking about Ontario here. Was wondering why you were getting all pumped when you live in Newfoundland.:P
I use to live in Cambridge, and kitchener not too far from chicopee. Also use to live in NS haha, now i live in NL...

Posted: Mar 11, 2009 at 12:44 Quote
rick101 wrote:
brentjj wrote:
rick101 wrote:
I use to live in Cambridge, and kitchener not too far from chicopee. Also use to live in NS haha, now i live in NL...
But, i have to admit, NL has probably the best DH and natural terrain on the east side of canada.

Posted: Mar 11, 2009 at 15:19 Quote
i love blue mountain it's so nice

Posted: Mar 11, 2009 at 15:56 Quote
was nicer with jumps on the trails

Posted: Mar 17, 2009 at 14:39 Quote
hey guys, there is a facebook group for this even, everyone should join it so we can show people that there is a demand for this event!
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/group.php?gid=54075284727&ref=nf

Posted: Mar 17, 2009 at 15:46 Quote
I wish some slopestyle event would come around here, so bad, it would be intense. Have a couple bike shops sponsor it and stuff.

O+
Posted: Mar 17, 2009 at 16:02 Quote
bikerkid13 wrote:
I wish some slopestyle event would come around here, so bad, it would be intense. Have a couple bike shops sponsor it and stuff.
Ya man thats why I am trying to get it started... Guys join the facebook group!! Smile

O+
Posted: Mar 17, 2009 at 17:30 Quote
nextchase wrote:
bikerkid13 wrote:
Ya man thats why I am trying to get it started... Guys join the facebook group!! Smile
link?

O+
Posted: Mar 17, 2009 at 17:52 Quote
brycebiking101 wrote:
nextchase wrote:
bikerkid13 wrote:
link?
look 4 post up Facepalm

Posted: Mar 21, 2009 at 20:59 Quote
yea id go. id definatly be a rider! THAT IS A SICK-ASS IDEA!!!!

Posted: Mar 22, 2009 at 7:45 Quote
join the facebook group then!
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=54075284727&ref=nf

Posted: Mar 22, 2009 at 10:37 Quote
oryxdd33 wrote:
join the facebook group then!
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=54075284727&ref=nf
ya man totaly

Posted: Mar 24, 2009 at 11:16 Quote
yo
the event is a go.
the dude is currently looking for sponsors and such

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012199
Mobile Version of Website