PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Kicked Off?
Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 19:33 Quote
how many days is 72000hours i dont have a calculater handy rite now

-_->

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 19:36 Quote
britboxxer wrote:
is this aimed at me or bigdropper?

Both of you were out of line and starting fights at every opportunity. Neither of you seem to have any idea how to present an "opinion" without throwing around insults.

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 19:40 Quote
r-m-r wrote:
britboxxer wrote:
bigdropper wrote:
yea my acount BIGhusker1 is banned right now for callinjg a bad cannondale jerkel a shit bike, which it is,

but i miss the days of no warnings and no bannings

yeah thats something i dont get. people ask for your opinions on their bike and if in your opinoin its a shit bike you tell them that and get banned.

No, that is not how you get banned. Most people who are immature enough to get banned are also so immature that they lie about why they were banned.

You were rude, offensive, swore at people, and started fights at almost every chance. That's why you were banned.

If someone posts a bike and someone replies with something like (as an example, not that YOU said this, but you weren't all that far off) "that bike is shit and anyone who rides one must be a gay f*ggot cocksucker. go ride a tricycle, you piece of shit", what do you think we're going to do? That's not an OPINION, that's an insult. "It's all right for a first bike, but you'll have to upgrade to something stronger if you want to get serious about your dirt jumping" is an OPINION.

Don't pretend you're a little angel who got banned because I disagree with your opinon.
i hate people like that it makes this site look really bad

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 19:58 Quote
r-m-r wrote:
britboxxer wrote:
is this aimed at me or bigdropper?

Both of you were out of line and starting fights at every opportunity. Neither of you seem to have any idea how to present an "opinion" without throwing around insults.

I know i was starting fights and ive been sayimg that since the first post but the thread i got banned for had nothing to do with any opinions. I said that becuase i read quite a few posts about that happening to people. making fun of people is one thing but making fun of their bikes is pretty damn immature so i dont go that far. im just an ass to people not bikes

Mod
Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 20:00 Quote
^^ it sounds like you think it's better to make fun of people - you might want to reword that.

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 20:03 Quote
im not saying that. all im saying is that making fun of people is immature but making fun of bikes is really immature. and im not as immature as some who do that but i am admiting that i make fun of people. or i should say "did". i learned my lesson

Mod
Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 20:04 Quote
Personally I think it's alot more immature to make fun of a person than of a bike...

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 20:06 Quote
terriflow3-0 wrote:
Personally I think it's alot more immature to make fun of a person than of a bike...

i wonder how long it will take for someone to argue that

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 20:07 Quote
britboxxer wrote:
I know i was starting fights and ive been sayimg that since the first post but the thread i got banned for had nothing to do with any opinions. I said that becuase i read quite a few posts about that happening to people. making fun of people is one thing but making fun of their bikes is pretty damn immature so i dont go that far. im just an ass to people not bikes

You, like most people, didn't get banned for any ONE thing. It's not like we were totally fine with the things you were saying, then some comment on someone's bike totally changed our minds. It was just that that was when we noticed how far out of line you were.

When someone is banned, I always go through their entire history to determine the penalty. It's NOT just the last post you made.

Seeing as how you won't drop the issue, let's review a few of the posts you made in the days before your ban, shall we?

"It would give me a lot more pleasure to drive down to North Carolina and smash your f*cking face in than to sit here and call you gay."

"so dont post threads about what pussy music you self conciously listen to"

"making half witted comments not because i like penisis but becuase im a bored prick like most people who leave smart comments on the forums. Its cool that your sticking up for this kid but just keep in mind that right now he is probably stuffing his shirt and singing along to ashlee simpson"

"He basicly created a thread that makes himself look like a f*g"

"Are you trying to come out of the closet in a not so obvious way?"

"its just a normal dude that has his balls permanantly stuck up his ass"

"pick it up with two hands, hold it out in front of you at waist level, then proceed to punt the damn thing outa the back door. worked with my dog." [That's not even legal.]

"stop being stupid c*nts and trying to act like the big rebel on the pink bike forum cause you have f*ck all to do with your life and just accept that one someone gives good advice you dont have to f*cking argue it"

"break their knee caps. you get your point across to not be messed with and they cant ride there for a while"

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 20:07 Quote
I dunno, people can sort of stand and at laest fend for themselves, but their bikes..... if they are in need of $$ or jsut can't afford or get better ones, it's sort of liek a cheap shot to make fun of their bikes.

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 20:11 Quote
bikrboij wrote:
I dunno, people can sort of stand and at laest fend for themselves, but their bikes..... if they are in need of $$ or jsut can't afford or get better ones, it's sort of liek a cheap shot to make fun of their bikes.
true story

Mod
Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 20:13 Quote
mustardman525 wrote:
bikrboij wrote:
true story

I'd rather have my bike made fun of anyday. It seems a whole lot less impersonal..

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 20:14 Quote
r-m-r wrote:
britboxxer wrote:

You, like most people, didn't get banned for any ONE thing. It's not like we were totally fine with the things you were saying, then some comment on someone's bike totally changed our minds. It was just that that was when we noticed how far out of line you were.

When someone is banned, I always go through their entire history to determine the penalty. It's NOT just the last post you made.

Seeing as how you won't drop the issue, let's review a few of the posts you made in the days before your ban, shall we?

"It would give me a lot more pleasure to drive down to North Carolina and smash your f*cking face in than to sit here and call you gay."

"so dont post threads about what pussy music you self conciously listen to"

"making half witted comments not because i like penisis but becuase im a bored prick like most people who leave smart comments on the forums. Its cool that your sticking up for this kid but just keep in mind that right now he is probably stuffing his shirt and singing along to ashlee simpson"

"He basicly created a thread that makes himself look like a f*g"

"Are you trying to come out of the closet in a not so obvious way?"

"its just a normal dude that has his balls permanantly stuck up his ass"

"pick it up with two hands, hold it out in front of you at waist level, then proceed to punt the damn thing outa the back door. worked with my dog." [That's not even legal.]

"stop being stupid c*nts and trying to act like the big rebel on the pink bike forum cause you have f*ck all to do with your life and just accept that one someone gives good advice you dont have to f*cking argue it"

"break their knee caps. you get your point across to not be messed with and they cant ride there for a while"

damn i am an ass. yet somehow i still manage to have a girlfriend

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 20:16 Quote
bikrboij wrote:

i totaly agree with that. plus theres plenty of people with crap bikes that could show up someone with a mad nice bike. its all the person not the bike.

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 20:16 Quote
Whats your point?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016305
Mobile Version of Website