Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Stupidest thing you've done biking and not biking

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Stupidest thing you've done biking and not biking
Posted: Jan 23, 2008 at 15:07 Quote
i got to high school and got wrapped up in partying all the time and i dunno im just stoopid. The important part is im back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Jan 25, 2008 at 15:32 Quote
there was like a 10 foot gap and i was trying to make it bigger so I added alot of dirt to the lip made it a bit too big.. ended up eating it hard , I overshot the jump by like 3 feet and landed on my shoulder and wasn't biking for about a month..

Posted: Jan 25, 2008 at 22:19 Quote
zer0gravity wrote:
there was like a 10 foot gap and i was trying to make it bigger so I added alot of dirt to the lip made it a bit too big.. ended up eating it hard , I overshot the jump by like 3 feet and landed on my shoulder and wasn't biking for about a month..

shitty deal

Posted: Jan 26, 2008 at 13:28 Quote
umm i cant really think of one now, probably when i was hitting the big set at kamloops bike ranch, my buddy said the dirt on the left runin was super dusty and lose so watch u dont put to much weight on the front. so i went down and was trying to compensate for it, and went to far to the right and flipped lol, felt cool tho, just sorta slid out, then i was sitting in a big cloud of dust Smile

Posted: Jan 26, 2008 at 16:36 Quote
On bike: Back in the day of 20" wheels and coaster brakes, my friend decided it would be a good idea to throw a football at me. Long story short, I was booking it, the football managed to land exactly in front of my front tire and the pavement, I do about half a front flip and kiss my chin goodbye. 9 stiches though, so it was worth it.

Around the same time, I found this 20' by 15' hill and I would see how far I could coast after going down it (it was a competition me and my cousins were having) I realized the trick was to get a ton of speed beforehand, but I didn't want my cousins to know about it, so I went there alone. I'm sprinting as hard as I can for a good 50 yards and then I scream down this little hill. Next thing I know, I'm laying on my back and my foot hurts like a mother. Turns out I missed the little bend at the bottom of a hill. Around a tree. Sprained my ankle, too.

Off bike: I was 5 and we were sledding. My dad put me in the super fast (and unreliable) sled and pushed me down the hill. I got caught in a groove in the snow and took a branch off a tree. Got a black eye for that one.

One time my friend and I were chilling at his beach house, he was throwing pillows at me and I ended up diving into a low hanging wall to avoid a pillow. I put a 3 foot crack in the plaster and dented the metal. Knocked me and one of my teeth out. Got 6 stiches for my nose.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.062967
Mobile Version of Website