Powered by Outside

Calling all people who live in the United Kingdom!

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Calling all people who live in the United Kingdom!
Posted: Mar 8, 2016 at 14:16 Quote
Hi,
I am a student from Czech Republic and I am writing my master's thesis about MTB holidays. In my research I am trying to find out what is the most important for bikers when they are choosing where to go on MTB holidays. It would help me a lot if you could give me your opinion by filling in this short questionnaire.

http://goo.gl/forms/Zzdav0l8Yi

Thank you in advance.

Posted: Jun 28, 2016 at 11:44 Quote
Ive just bought my first DH bike and going on my first session on friday. Im off to antur stiniog.

Posted: Nov 20, 2016 at 5:15 Quote
EA rider checking in, will try check it out on the train someday, cheers.

Posted: Jan 12, 2020 at 11:53 Quote
Do you guys have a recommendation for riding in Cambridge

Posted: Jan 12, 2020 at 12:05 Quote
MuleTB123 wrote:

Move? lol Thetford or Woburn if you don't mind a drive.

Posted: Jan 16, 2020 at 6:06 Quote
Hi All, Im in London for a couple years for work. Looking to do some mtb within distance. I don't have a car so places accessible by train/ride.

Posted: Jan 16, 2020 at 9:42 Quote
scottallore wrote:
Hi All, Im in London for a couple years for work. Looking to do some mtb within distance. I don't have a car so places accessible by train/ride.
Swindler forest in Bracknell, Aston hill bike park near high Wycombe/Aylesbury area, Rogate bike park, this is near petersfield but can get to it via train and a bit of riding probably others too but I’m a driver and don’t really know too much with regards to train access

Posted: Jan 17, 2020 at 13:53 Quote
scottallore wrote:

For me Surrey Hills near Dorking has the best riding in the London area.

Posted: Jan 17, 2020 at 13:54 Quote
scottallore wrote:

For me Surrey Hills near Dorking has the best riding in the London area (actually, in the whole of the south east).

Posted: Jan 23, 2020 at 13:11 Quote
hey, anyone here living in croydon know any trails around here? If not, anyone willing to build some?

Posted: Feb 8, 2020 at 13:07 Quote
spencer81 wrote:
scottallore wrote:
Swindler forest in Bracknell, Aston hill bike park near high Wycombe/Aylesbury area, Rogate bike park, this is near petersfield but can get to it via train and a bit of riding probably others too but I’m a driver and don’t really know too much with regards to train access

Cheers. Ive been to Epping a couple times, Aston Hill once, and Swinley once. Fun stuff. Thanks for the recommendations.

Posted: Feb 8, 2020 at 13:09 Quote
metaam wrote:
scottallore wrote:

For me Surrey Hills near Dorking has the best riding in the London area (actually, in the whole of the south east).

I want to ride that more. All I did was Swinley, but Ive heard there is way more single tracks out there. I'm into the single tracks currently.

Posted: Feb 8, 2020 at 23:59 Quote
It's quite difficult to navigate your way round the Peaslake area if you don't know it, but lots of other riders around, so getting directions is fairly easy. Some stuff's on trailforks, but there's heaps more when you start looking and in my opinion it beats the crap out of Swinley.

O+
Posted: Feb 11, 2020 at 14:33 Quote
MuleTB123 wrote:

It's been about 14years since I was local there however is The Abbey still running. That was a sick as set of trails with wallrides, vert walls and dirt spines alongside the 16pack

Posted: Jun 16, 2021 at 6:11 Quote
Hi all, sorry if this is the wrong thread. I am looking for an e-bike mechanic in the South (preferrably) it's an Ego-Bike 3.4KW so not sure a manufacturers ebike shop would be willing to work on it (from the feedback so far)- Thanks!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010809
Mobile Version of Website