Your favorite grips!

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Your favorite grips!
Posted: May 4, 2012 at 10:01 Quote
ODI Stay Strongs hands down

Posted: May 5, 2012 at 1:31 Quote
Odyssey griswalds are like better odi's

Posted: May 5, 2012 at 4:14 Quote
odi longnecks xl, will never use another grip(except maybe animals) nice and soft when worn in and nice and long for bars.

Posted: May 7, 2012 at 22:16 Quote
Shadow conspiracy thirteen flangless grips are super good, and the Cult\Vans grips are also really nice!

Posted: May 7, 2012 at 23:06 Quote
bmxxican wrote:
odi longnecks xl, will never use another grip(except maybe animals) nice and soft when worn in and nice and long for bars.
I love my animals. I haven't tried many grips ( on my own bikes ) but from stock grips, odi's and other ones from my friends bikes. I have no reason to. I love my animals and intend to buy more when these wear out.

Posted: May 8, 2012 at 13:23 Quote
haro-rider-13 wrote:
bmxxican wrote:
I love my animals. I haven't tried many grips ( on my own bikes ) but from stock grips, odi's and other ones from my friends bikes. I have no reason to. I love my animals and intend to buy more when these wear out.
I liked animals too, but odi's are just as comfy web worked in. And the longnecks xl make bars so much easier

Posted: May 21, 2012 at 5:50 Quote
So I am 6'4" and have big mitts. My hands have always been numb after 5-6 miles of riding, no matter what the grips. I've tried ODI's and some other lock-ons but nothing ever seemed to work for my big hands.

Then I rode my friend's bike with these 'old man' grips that looked like a wing, and my hands were numbness free! I bought a cheapo lock-on set from eBay for $6 shipped. They only took 4 days to arrive in NH from China, and man are my hands happy. And if they only last a few months, oh well I'm only out a few bucks.

If you have really big hands, check them out.

photo

Posted: May 21, 2012 at 6:07 Quote
Keep in mind that we are bmxers and we usually dont bike far distances.

Posted: May 21, 2012 at 6:12 Quote
Cult x Vans Waffle Grips are the best

Posted: May 21, 2012 at 7:30 Quote
The odyssey Garry Young grips are awesome to ride, that and the.cult waffle grips are the best I've ridden

Posted: May 21, 2012 at 8:11 Quote
Haha I have huge hands and I like the skinniest grips possible. IMO it just makes the bike feel so much lighter and less cheap

Posted: May 21, 2012 at 10:26 Quote
Edwins

animalfanboi4lyf.

Posted: Dec 18, 2013 at 1:02 Quote
TMR Designs Imprint Grips!! Easy to mould to your own hands, Complete contact means reduced and even pressure, maximum comfort & ultimate control! I've attached a link to their Kickstarter page so you can see what I'm talking about.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/782900080/imprint-bicycle-grips-make-your-mark

O+
Posted: Dec 18, 2013 at 2:33 Quote
>bumping a 1.5 year old thread to advertise your grips

Stay classy Wink

Posted: Dec 18, 2013 at 3:16 Quote
the-ultimate-cyclist wrote:
>bumping a 1.5 year old thread to advertise your grips

Stay classy Wink

Not my grips, just something I've been testing for my friends for a couple of years. I thought it might be of interest to other cyclists to try as it is an unique product and would not have been posted in any grip thread so far.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.028635
Mobile Version of Website