PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
how many bikes do you have?
Posted: Dec 2, 2007 at 21:41 Quote
theFSA wrote:
giantguy07 wrote:
oh shit yea sorry to the dude who started this thread
no no no its funny keep it up!!!Big Grin
don't worry, i'm sure we will.

Edit: a mod might want to move this to off topic and change the title to "general conversation that started as a legitament thread" though.

Posted: Dec 2, 2007 at 21:42 Quote
jdot- wrote:

what...

Posted: Dec 2, 2007 at 21:44 Quote
ya its funny how this happend i wanted to know what the mogority of bikes per person was so i could so my mom and hopfully get a demo 7 and a 250 but keep my aline for another year and keep my short travelfor a while

Posted: Dec 2, 2007 at 21:45 Quote
PedalUpBombDown wrote:
theFSA wrote:
giantguy07 wrote:
oh shit yea sorry to the dude who started this thread
no no no its funny keep it up!!!Big Grin
don't worry, i'm sure we will.

Edit: a mod might want to move this to off topic and change the title to "general conversation that started as a legitament thread" though.
nah its fineSmile

theFSA wrote:
ya its funny how this happend i wanted to know what the mogority of bikes per person was so i could so my mom and hopfully get a demo 7 and a 250 but keep my aline for another year and keep my short travelfor a while
just show her people like DavidMakalaster and try that.

It's my fault for nominating myself as the biggest bike whore. Everything else just went from there.

Posted: Dec 2, 2007 at 21:47 Quote
i have two bike both specialized... 05 p.2 and 06 big hit III which i bought off pink bike and am really stoked cuz its an awsome bike

Posted: Dec 2, 2007 at 21:47 Quote
DavidMakalaster wrote:
It's my fault for nominating myself as the biggest bike whore. Everything else just went from there.
when that happened i just stopped hitting the home button and switched to the refresh button because i knew there was going to be at least 5 new comments.

Posted: Dec 2, 2007 at 21:48 Quote
alright, i'm going to bed because i have to get up in 5 hours and present that project in like 8. Batman

Posted: Dec 2, 2007 at 21:49 Quote
PedalUpBombDown wrote:
DavidMakalaster wrote:
when that happened i just stopped hitting the home button and switched to the refresh button because i knew there was going to be at least 5 new comments.

It did get kind of nuts trying to keep up with it. Where's the thumbs up smilie when you need it?

Posted: Dec 2, 2007 at 21:50 Quote
omg im so happy i put up this post

Posted: Dec 2, 2007 at 21:51 Quote
DavidMakalaster wrote:
PedalUpBombDown wrote:
DavidMakalaster wrote:

It did get kind of nuts trying to keep up with it. Where's the thumbs up smilie when you need it?
lol

Posted: Dec 2, 2007 at 21:52 Quote
theFSA wrote:

On the down side though now you can't show it to your mom unless you want her to know about my small "ego."

Posted: Dec 2, 2007 at 21:55 Quote
DavidMakalaster wrote:
theFSA wrote:

On the down side though now you can't show it to your mom unless you want her to know about my small "ego."
ah i don't care all try other technques but for now i still want to know how many bikes people have?????

Mod
Posted: Dec 2, 2007 at 21:57 Quote
theFSA wrote:
DavidMakalaster wrote:
theFSA wrote:

ah i don't care all try other technques but for now i still want to know how many bikes people have?????

I have a bmx, 2 frames, several bikes worth of parts, a road bike, and some junkers. Soon I'll have my main ride built up again.

Try and kep this thread on track.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011471
Mobile Version of Website