racer1988 wrote:
why are you such an ass?Moon
find a mod to deal with him please.

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 21:24 Quote
racer1988 wrote:

i think the person calling the other person the ass.... is the ass

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 21:25 Quote
Damn you kids. Go with the program and answer the damn question instead of going off on tangents to try and look cool. It's just rude and makes you look like a full of crap little punk. In case you didn't know people get temporary bans every day for off topic posts.

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 21:25 Quote
bikenerdy wrote:
for me id say colt 45, that shit will f*ck u up to the fullest!

only one? Beer Beer Beer but it isnt evan an especially potent beer, a good barley wine has some potential, some have around 20% alcohol

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 21:26 Quote
ok look im a 20 year dude and your the one ewho trying to sencours everything ( i know i can't spell)

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 21:26 Quote
DavidMakalaster wrote:
Damn you kids. Go with the program and answer the damn question instead of going off on tangents to try and look cool. It's just rude and makes you look like a full of crap little punk. In case you didn't know people get temporary bans every day for off topic posts.
i second that and if you don't belive him about the bans, i just got off a three day ban for going off topic and it was my FIRST offence, not like 50th. you will get banned.

Edit: i forgot to mention that unlike some of the peoples posts on here, i wasn't vulgar in any of mine, they will probably be stricter with you.

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 21:27 Quote
PedalUpBombDown wrote:
racer1988 wrote:
find a mod to deal with him please.
im not calling you an ass and im sorry for the confusion.

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 21:29 Quote
Im not a mod or anything and im not trying to look cool, and I know you said dont post in here but this stuff has gotten way to off topic everyone just needs to chill out or something.

O+
Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 21:31 Quote
andre2825 wrote:
Im not a mod or anything and im not trying to look cool, and I know you said dont post in here but this stuff has gotten way to off topic everyone just needs to chill out or something.

thank you

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 21:32 Quote
ok now im done and sorry its been along day had and fell down a 12 set in my buddy's place and the best thing i did for it was did was drink a bottle of crown royalBig Grin tup

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 21:33 Quote
ok back to topic (who cares your age for the sake of not being a bunch of Evil pinkbikers).....i enjoy doing shots of Tequilla with no chase.......you will be pissy drunk haha

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 21:34 Quote
cranbarry vodka and monster energy

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 21:36 Quote
dobermannxpinscher wrote:
cranbarry vodka and monster energy

sounds f*cking awsome!!!!

mini-logo-888 wrote:
ok back to topic (who cares your age for the sake of not being a bunch of Evil pinkbikers).....i enjoy doing shots of Tequilla with no chase.......you will be pissy drunk haha

cant beat a good anejo. and none of that lime and salt bullshit

haha nice headshot lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.081014
Mobile Version of Website