Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Thread in disguise.com

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Thread in disguise.com
Posted: Apr 26, 2008 at 14:25 Quote
suckafreedmr wrote:
not sure if i can come actually Cry
me to I have to study and today there was tons of guys reshaping the berms

Posted: Apr 26, 2008 at 17:53 Quote
LOL i love people, so it will be me and you triptex, haha dont even bring stuff to fix lets just go ride and let the people just keep building random shit and get the city more pissed and have the trail destroyed faster... Madder

Posted: Apr 26, 2008 at 18:12 Quote
Well screw the maintenance.. That trail is good to go. I'm still going up tomorrow.

Posted: Apr 26, 2008 at 18:12 Quote
rheam wrote:
LOL i love people, so it will be me and you triptex, haha dont even bring stuff to fix lets just go ride and let the people just keep building random shit and get the city more pissed and have the trail destroyed faster... Madder
you didnt read a bit before I cant go there I need to study for a math exam Madder Madder Madder Madder Madder Madder , maybe ill go ride a it later if I finnish before

Posted: Apr 26, 2008 at 18:21 Quote
yeah really its all good just sucks no one can come up but for sure study, school more important than this (not being sarcastic)

Posted: Apr 26, 2008 at 18:26 Quote
wtt-tmr wrote:
you didnt read a bit before I cant go there I need to study for a math exam Madder Madder Madder Madder Madder Madder , maybe ill go ride a it later if I finnish before

Hope we see you up there. Study hard. Salute

Posted: Apr 26, 2008 at 18:27 Quote
triptex wrote:
wtt-tmr wrote:

thanks maybe ill do a run around 2pm if I start study early

Posted: Apr 26, 2008 at 18:29 Quote
wtt-tmr wrote:
triptex wrote:
wtt-tmr wrote:

thanks maybe ill do a run around 2pm if I start study early

Sounds like a great idea. I'll be on that hill until 2:00 for sure... rotating between the trail and the DJs at the bottom (which are also looking very nice right now).

Posted: Apr 26, 2008 at 21:31 Quote
yeah I have a science exam and a bio project and I have to memorize 60 pages of text for a drama for next week and I have to read a book cause I have an exam on it this week. YAAAAAAYYY!!!! So yeah I'll be there tomorrow for the whole day....NOT

Posted: Apr 27, 2008 at 6:08 Quote
suckafreedmr wrote:
yeah I have a science exam and a bio project and I have to memorize 60 pages of text for a drama for next week and I have to read a book cause I have an exam on it this week. YAAAAAAYYY!!!! So yeah I'll be there tomorrow for the whole day....NOT

That sucks man. Homework and studying were my least favorite things when I was in school.

Posted: Apr 27, 2008 at 6:09 Quote
triptex wrote:
suckafreedmr wrote:

That sucks man. Homework and studying were my least favorite things when I was in school.
I might come im starting towork live and maybe ill be ready to go at noon and be up there at 1

Posted: Apr 27, 2008 at 6:17 Quote
wtt-tmr wrote:
triptex wrote:
suckafreedmr wrote:

I might come im starting towork live and maybe ill be ready to go at noon and be up there at 1

Sweet.... can you bring your Camera

Posted: Apr 27, 2008 at 6:20 Quote
triptex wrote:
wtt-tmr wrote:
triptex wrote:

only if I can find a empty memory card and some battery ( we are out )Whip

Posted: Apr 27, 2008 at 6:22 Quote
wtt-tmr wrote:
triptex wrote:
wtt-tmr wrote:

only if I can find a empty memory card and some battery ( we are out )Whip
if i come afterall i will bring one no guarentee

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010905
Mobile Version of Website