The Whistler Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
The Whistler Thread
Posted: May 11, 2008 at 12:01 Quote
sumas-shredder wrote:
jheldt wrote:
is heart of darkness a jump trail? ive heard its more of a downhill trail. sorry about all the qeustions but i really want to try these trails next time i go to whistler.
It's like crank it up but faster and the jumps are a little bigger, some of them anyway
no, heart of darkness has two tables and one small step up and thats it. the rest is rly mellow dh type trail. but you can get goin pretty fast. its a fun trail. its not like crank it up. crank it up has way more jumps

Posted: May 11, 2008 at 12:53 Quote
well, it is quite similar, because crank it up is also quite mellow, high speed, flowy, and yes, CUI does have more jumps, but is like 3 times as long

Posted: May 11, 2008 at 12:55 Quote
sumas-shredder wrote:
well, it is quite similar, because crank it up is also quite mellow, high speed, flowy, and yes, CUI does have more jumps, but is like 3 times as long
yea, but dirt merchant still rules!

Posted: May 11, 2008 at 12:58 Quote
is it me or is evolution kind of the zumiez of mtb???

Posted: May 11, 2008 at 13:06 Quote
No there's only one evolution, as far as I know

Posted: May 11, 2008 at 15:02 Quote
sumas-shredder wrote:

ehh, heart of darkness only has a couple jumps, when crank it up has wallrides, ladders, jumps and so on....its not at all like crank it up

Posted: May 11, 2008 at 15:04 Quote
xtremerider33 wrote:
sumas-shredder wrote:

ehh, heart of darkness only has a couple jumps, when crank it up has wallrides, ladders, jumps and so on....its not at all like crank it up
exactly

O+
Posted: May 11, 2008 at 15:23 Quote
sumas-shredder wrote:
HAHA have fun at the air dome on a Glory, place is BUILT for a hardtail, rode my Stinky and alll my speed was always sucked away
Gotta say i love the adjustablity of the Roco TST R and RC3 for makiong tthe suspension a bit stiffer. I can go longer on my Glory than my friend on a Shred for XCish stuff.

Posted: May 11, 2008 at 15:31 Quote
has anyone here ever rode clownshoes? is it any good?

Posted: May 11, 2008 at 15:42 Quote
xtremerider33 wrote:
i did last time its really fun and technical with a few stunts. theres also like a eight-foot high logride but it has nets on the sides so its not that scary. you should try it next time if you like the north-shore style type trails.

Posted: May 11, 2008 at 15:44 Quote
jheldt wrote:
xtremerider33 wrote:
i did last time its really fun and technical with a few stunts. theres also like a eight-foot high logride but it has nets on the sides so its not that scary. you should try it next time if you like the north-shore style type trails.

yeah but i've seen photos of a huge drop that you hit coming around a corner and never knew if i should try it...

O+
Posted: May 11, 2008 at 15:47 Quote
who's done the richie schley camp? i know the sgc is fun, but i don't need to be told what do do for an entire week, i need time to myself. i think it would be cool to be coached by a vet

Posted: May 11, 2008 at 15:55 Quote
sumas-shredder wrote:
No there's only one evolution, as far as I know

oh no, haha, zumiez is a skateshop, idk if u have it in canada. evolution isn just like it except evolution is bikes

Posted: May 11, 2008 at 15:57 Quote
xtremerider33 wrote:
jheldt wrote:
xtremerider33 wrote:

yeah but i've seen photos of a huge drop that you hit coming around a corner and never knew if i should try it...
oh theres a trail around it and also beside it theres a 3-4 foot drop that looks really easy but i didnt hit it, i was to much of a baby at that time.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017927
Mobile Version of Website