Powered by Outside

Girl friend just broke up with me after 3 years im feeling bumbed out. someone show me the upside

PB Forum :: Fitness, Training and Health
Girl friend just broke up with me after 3 years im feeling bumbed out. someone show me the upside
Posted: Nov 17, 2008 at 21:26 Quote
undercoverfreak wrote:
how you found that is an absolute mystery to me!
Reel Big Fish = Love

Posted: Nov 17, 2008 at 22:34 Quote
Hummeroid wrote:
It sucks and all, but if its hitting you bad enough to make threads on PB you need to be on the phone with a counselor or friend. Sorry to tell you that, but it definitely indicates its hitting a little deeper than it should.

Posted: Nov 17, 2008 at 23:02 Quote
summit800 wrote:
boolmv wrote:
so summit800 how's it going ?
its been a good week now. its clear their is a future in this and that she just needs space for the moment, shes a smart girl and told me and her best chick friend that shes just in need of some time to make decisions on her own so she can see who she really is, its been 3 years so i understand if she just needs some time to be herself for once. ppl shape eachother in time, and i must admit i was pretty pushy and controlling, but she told me shes not looking for another relationship or anything she doest care about guys, she just wants to be alone, she also promised me in the end it will be me, what ever that means..
shes been a good and smart girl ever since ive know her, shes very thoughtful person and we are eachothers first. shes not a whore or anything. so i beleive her.

im gona give her space, and if in 3 months nothing turns then i will have to think what i am to do. shes a really cool girl and i dont mind giving it some time.

Careful with that one. I've been in the same situation. She even used the same words. Time off meant trying out other guys to see if she could do better, while still keeping things sounding good to keep me close.

Posted: Nov 17, 2008 at 23:05 Quote
summit800 wrote:
boolmv wrote:
its been a good week now. its clear their is a future in this and that she just needs space for the moment, shes a smart girl and told me and her best chick friend that shes just in need of some time to make decisions on her own so she can see who she really is, its been 3 years so i understand if she just needs some time to be herself for once. ppl shape eachother in time, and i must admit i was pretty pushy and controlling, but she told me shes not looking for another relationship or anything she doest care about guys, she just wants to be alone, she also promised me in the end it will be me, what ever that means..
shes been a good and smart girl ever since ive know her, shes very thoughtful person and we are eachothers first. shes not a whore or anything. so i beleive her.

im gona give her space, and if in 3 months nothing turns then i will have to think what i am to do. shes a really cool girl and i dont mind giving it some time.
well thats not to bad i guess, but ya just watch out, be aware and stuff, if you knwo what i mean... but adleast your doin better and stuff, maybe it's a time for you to just have some time to yourself to, just go enjoy life while you can and while you are free, go travel, explore and stuff, but yaa
cheers Beer

Posted: Nov 17, 2008 at 23:13 Quote
andrewholmes wrote:
summit800 wrote:
well tittle says it all, my first gf broke up with me after 3 years im now in first year university and im far away from home. im feeling pretty down and i need to c this in a clear view. i know its my first relationship and thats probly why it hurts so much.

heres the story
she claimed she had no time for me. so she told me to hit the road more or less.
f*ckin sucks.

plz post some situation

alright did you seriously just post this on a bike site? especially of all places pinkbike? where 13 year old kids make up most of the population, now i understand your all sad n shit and thats respectable but seriously talking to abunch of random people on the world wide web especially on a biking site is just plain unnessesary.
mate we all shear the same things chicks and bikes

Posted: Nov 17, 2008 at 23:32 Quote
Hey buddy, I was with my girl for 10 yrs and things went sour. we broke up and she stole my recording studio, a few bikes, drumkit's, xbox360 hdtv you name it. The next day my restauraant went bust and I lost my 25k investment. On the upside my session 10 was in the band van with my guitars and shit, so I destressed by making a cake and started riding more and then I met a Czeck girl who loves bikes! I'm happy now.

My point is go ride yourself better!

Posted: Nov 18, 2008 at 0:11 Quote
Dude,get serious already! I know it sucks, we've all been there. You're only 18,wtf? You both have a whole life ahead,try new things and people. Unless you're sooooo stoked with her that you wanna marry her,forget about the whole thing and get on with your life,friends,studies,bike etc. And for god's sake,DON'T BUY THAT CRAP ABOUT HER NEEDING SPACE!!!!!! There are other girls too you know...you're in college now, make a new start! Think positive man! Wink

Posted: Nov 18, 2008 at 7:19 Quote
trialsinmachine wrote:
summit800 wrote:
boolmv wrote:

Careful with that one. I've been in the same situation. She even used the same words. Time off meant trying out other guys to see if she could do better, while still keeping things sounding good to keep me close.

no im not to worried about it, she would have easily told me or told her best friend, and i would have heard it someone. shes a well kept person. and if she were to date some other guys itd surprise everyone around her. i even suggested she did to c if i was worth her wait and she said she just wants to be alone and doesnt care for a realationship. i trust her word. and until she breaks that word im gona wait for her.

Posted: Nov 18, 2008 at 7:22 Quote
Alex20784 wrote:
Dude,get serious already! I know it sucks, we've all been there. You're only 18,wtf? You both have a whole life ahead,try new things and people. Unless you're sooooo stoked with her that you wanna marry her,forget about the whole thing and get on with your life,friends,studies,bike etc. And for god's sake,DON'T BUY THAT CRAP ABOUT HER NEEDING SPACE!!!!!! There are other girls too you know...you're in college now, make a new start! Think positive man! Wink

i know what you mean man, but this chicks doesn't compare. im not to worried about a relationship now and i am devoting my time to school. if she comes back, then she does, if she doesnt, then in time i will move on, till i find out she doesnt want me anymore or she moves on for good, im just gona chill with friends more and get into my studies more.

Posted: Nov 19, 2008 at 1:50 Quote
summit800 wrote:
Alex20784 wrote:

i know what you mean man, but this chicks doesn't compare. im not to worried about a relationship now and i am devoting my time to school. if she comes back, then she does, if she doesnt, then in time i will move on, till i find out she doesnt want me anymore or she moves on for good, im just gona chill with friends more and get into my studies more.

That's the right attitute,just keep it that way and don't back up. Whatever the outcome, you have nice things to remember and more nice things to come, so just relax and in the meantime do whatever you like doing. Take care man! Wink

Posted: Nov 19, 2008 at 1:58 Quote
after this.

[YT=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Tiz6INF7I]

she could of been doing this.

[YT=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JQEKfYFA8xk&feature=related]

these can always help.

http://www.samaritans.org/?gclid=CMDn5bOCgZcCFQRBMAodKDWsYA

im sorry if this seems harsh but you have been dumped so what,people get told they have cancer every day but they dont ask people on websites to hold there hand.

Posted: Nov 19, 2008 at 2:44 Quote
How bout this? Get off the computer, grow a set of balls, and go get a new one.

Posted: Nov 19, 2008 at 2:45 Quote
Downhill-Disaster wrote:
How bout this? Get off the computer, grow a set of balls, and go get a new one.

Salute lol im sure its pinkbike,and not the lonely hearts column.

Posted: Nov 19, 2008 at 2:56 Quote
go huck something

Posted: Nov 19, 2008 at 3:20 Quote
you're 18 get over it

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011888
Mobile Version of Website