Powered by Outside

What spoils a good day in the Bike Park?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
What spoils a good day in the Bike Park?
Posted: Mar 3, 2009 at 13:47 Quote
NWray wrote:
ok here is prob my top 3 anoyences.....

1. lil kids who think they are all that and a bag of chips, then they go and pull the today isn't my day or i brought the wrong bike
2. friends who just wanna rip all day and get as much riding possible in.
3. broken bikes and broken bodies

why is number 2 annoying? you only live once!

Posted: Mar 3, 2009 at 13:49 Quote
DannyDrew wrote:
NWray wrote:

1. lil kids who think they are all that and a bag of chips, then they go and pull the today isn't my day or i brought the wrong bike

why is number 2 annoying? you only live once!
ye but u live for like 70 years so theres plenty of time

Posted: Mar 3, 2009 at 14:40 Quote
i am one of those people, i try and get as much riding,jumping,DH all in one day as much and as often as possible, and the only negative complaint i have about this is i ride hard, so my bike gets fixed at least every 2nd or 3rd day of continous riding. and im super hungry.

Posted: Mar 3, 2009 at 14:41 Quote
NiXoNblast wrote:
I don't know if it has been said, but when dog walkers/owners leave their dogs shit on the trail. Ive lost a set of grips and gloves to it.

the worse is dog walkers with a dog with no leash! well last week, the doberman made me get a new bast time... Razz

Posted: Mar 3, 2009 at 18:13 Quote
TyreBurningBiker wrote:
NiXoNblast wrote:
I don't know if it has been said, but when dog walkers/owners leave their dogs shit on the trail. Ive lost a set of grips and gloves to it.

the worse is dog walkers with a dog with no leash! well last week, the doberman made me get a new bast time... Razz
Yeah my friend nearly ran over a smaller white fluffy dog but he hit his brakes and nearly went over the bars instead.

Posted: Mar 3, 2009 at 18:41 Quote
xt-shreder wrote:
NWray wrote:

ya i like to spend a whole day chill, go get some pizza and bring it back and watch people dj while we eat and have fun

well now the whole fricken day but when they keep naggin at me to keep up going to a new spot or decide after three runs at at one spot they figure its time to go rip the next............only thing i hate about outa town friends

Posted: Mar 3, 2009 at 19:35 Quote
rickrolled wrote:
fallen55 wrote:
so no one else has tried to ride the week of crank worx? its brutal the lift lines are f*ckin miles long.
nope
i was about to but i like to go the week before when there setting up the bone yard and all the pros are showing up and not much lines

Posted: Mar 3, 2009 at 19:37 Quote
geminiwarrior02 wrote:
rickrolled wrote:
fallen55 wrote:
so no one else has tried to ride the week of crank worx? its brutal the lift lines are f*ckin miles long.
nope
i was about to but i like to go the week before when there setting up the bone yard and all the pros are showing up and not much lines

week after is sick, no lines n most of the boneyard is still mint

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010756
Mobile Version of Website