Powered by Outside

You know your addicted to biking when... 2.0

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
You know your addicted to biking when... 2.0
Posted: May 7, 2009 at 18:53 Quote
connorridesbmx wrote:
When you wake up with 2 tire caps and a plate from a masterlink under your pillow

The Bike Tooth Fairy ?!?!!?! Eek

Posted: May 7, 2009 at 18:55 Quote
photoguy9 wrote:
connorridesbmx wrote:
When you wake up with 2 tire caps and a plate from a masterlink under your pillow

tup

Posted: May 7, 2009 at 18:56 Quote
photoguy9 wrote:
connorridesbmx wrote:

if only it were true

Posted: May 7, 2009 at 18:58 Quote
dellow wrote:
photoguy9 wrote:
connorridesbmx wrote:

if only it were true

i would love to leave broken bike parts under my pillow and get money for themSmile

Posted: May 7, 2009 at 19:02 Quote
*SNIP*

i would love to leave broken bike parts under my pillow and get money for themSmile [/Quote]
no i meen just leave a tooth under your pillow and gets part but your idea works as well

Posted: May 7, 2009 at 19:04 Quote
stprider16 wrote:
i would love to leave broken bike parts under my pillow and get money for themSmile
That would be so awesome, would fix all my problems, literally!! Drool

Posted: May 7, 2009 at 19:38 Quote
alrite i have a story, ok so im still in elementary school but grade 8, and our school is only 4 years old and we are kinda in a rich neighbour hood so our school has alot of money to spend from high taxes. so out stupid principal decies to but a so called reading circle. and its made from giant rocks cut into rectangular prisims and about 3 ft. high with a ramp leading up behind them for trees and now we have a drop off in the school yardBig Grin and when u spend most of your free time out side at school at ur bike racks with ur buds looking and talking about bikes wev even got suspended for looking at other kids shitty bikes and sitting on out OWN bikes

Posted: May 7, 2009 at 19:58 Quote
coaster156 wrote:
zachk wrote:
When you have to go do a grade over again because you were out biking too much instead of doing school work. The ironic thing is, I'm homeschooled.

I'm doing gr.8 over again because of that reason. My parents grounded me and took my bike and gear away because I'm like 4 months behind. And I'm supposed to finishing grade nine in june. lol
you should find a balance between the two. do just enough work to make your parents happy and pass school, spend the rest of the time biking.

I know, its not as easy as it sounds though.

Posted: May 7, 2009 at 20:05 Quote
YKYATBW your bike is worth triple what your car is

Posted: May 7, 2009 at 20:13 Quote
mountainman24 wrote:
when your index finger (braking) muscles are jacked

shame there are no muscles in your fingers.

Posted: May 7, 2009 at 20:17 Quote
when u invade a homeless mans hide out to make dirt jumps

Posted: May 7, 2009 at 20:23 Quote
summerlandrocker wrote:

No.... thats just being heartless man...

Posted: May 7, 2009 at 20:39 Quote
Graphxxx wrote:
summerlandrocker wrote:

No.... thats just being heartless man...

i didnt see him under the ledge and i jumped over his little shack, good thing he was not there. Redface Facepalm
i built a couple of jumps then a ledge and after the jumps you go off the ledge to finnish it all off and well i haddent been there in a wile and i hit his place.

Posted: May 7, 2009 at 20:56 Quote
after a day in the mud you and your bike shower together

Posted: May 7, 2009 at 20:56 Quote
BabyJesusInk wrote:
after a day in the mud you and your bike shower together
kinky:P

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009483
Mobile Version of Website