Powered by Outside

Nissan UCI MTB World Cup 2009 @ Fort William-Minnaar!

PB Forum :: Downhill
Nissan UCI MTB World Cup 2009 @ Fort William-Minnaar!
O+
Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 8:34 Quote
AdeLud wrote:
Goddamit. Friggin' crap connection. Must be down to Freecaster. Watched coverage for 3 hours with loads of freezing and having to reconnect to the site. Saw half of Minnar's run then lost connection. Came back after Gee's run and apparently Minaar had won.

Talk about p*ssed off!

Freecaster just lost another viewer.

i listen the commentry from freecaster and watch the footage on eurosport, best way in my opinion, so at least your guarenteed to see the whole thing

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 8:34 Quote
reebs wrote:

You are a f*cking idiot you know.

wow, bit unnecessary. thanks for sharing your immaturity and complete idiocy when it comes to making a proper argument.

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 8:35 Quote
does anyone know where i can watch repeats of it, cos i missed it cost my computer wouldnt download f*cking flash player Madder

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 8:36 Quote
i think, that joke was funny , he didnt mean it as a degogratry(right term?) to the peole who died in that crash.

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 8:36 Quote
Freecaster will have it in a bit.

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 8:40 Quote
Immaturity, me? I think you need to re read what you wrote, you think that 228 people dying less than a week ago is funny? Yeah, thats really mature, especially saying on the internet how it was funny. I don't think i need to say much more, as lots of other people will think you are a pillock after saying that, would you find it funny if someone you knew was on that flight?
Think of the thousands of people who were watching it live some of which may have known passengers on the flight, and then tell me that the joke was funny.....
Dickhead

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 8:55 Quote
odin333 wrote:
Hills kit is retarded.

Rob has to be the best commentator ever though. every race i laugh my ass of at one of his comments.

Tbh I don't see why people are complaining about Sam Hill's kit, I mean I thought it was pretty cool of him, raising money for charity like that. Clever idea I think.

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 8:56 Quote
Jess93 wrote:
odin333 wrote:
Hills kit is retarded.

Rob has to be the best commentator ever though. every race i laugh my ass of at one of his comments.

Tbh I don't see why people are complaining about Sam Hill's kit, I mean I thought it was pretty cool of him, raising money for charity like that. Clever idea I think.

but why is it so badly colored? its not like someone would pay more for it because its flashier. its a good cause, but whats the reason for the colors? unless its the colors of some cancer research thing or something similar i don't see the point.

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 9:00 Quote
odin333 wrote:
Jess93 wrote:
odin333 wrote:
Hills kit is retarded.

but why is it so badly colored? its not like someone would pay more for it because its flashier. its a good cause, but whats the reason for the colors? unless its the colors of some cancer research thing or something similar i don't see the point.
The yellow was livestrong and the pink was for breast cancer, He has two close friend who battled breast cancer. It's gonna go on ebay and the profits to those charitys.http://dirtmag.co.uk/worldcup/category/news/win-sam-hills-2010-fort-william-pink-yellow-tld/dirt-1235178.html

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 9:00 Quote
odin333 wrote:
Jess93 wrote:
odin333 wrote:
Hills kit is retarded.

The pink is the colour of cancer research.

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 9:01 Quote
Probably the same reason why people do sponsored runs or bike rides in silly outfits or even naked, it attracts more attention.

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 9:01 Quote
Ha i was beaten to it

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 9:38 Quote
reebs wrote:
Immaturity, me? I think you need to re read what you wrote, you think that 228 people dying less than a week ago is funny? Yeah, thats really mature, especially saying on the internet how it was funny. I don't think i need to say much more, as lots of other people will think you are a pillock after saying that, would you find it funny if someone you knew was on that flight?
Think of the thousands of people who were watching it live some of which may have known passengers on the flight, and then tell me that the joke was funny.....
Dickhead
+1

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 9:57 Quote
Cosmossss wrote:
odin333 wrote:
Jess93 wrote:

The pink is the colour of cancer research.

Plus it's cool, the odd gloves thing was awesome.

O+
Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 11:00 Quote
anyone know the updated WC standings after today's race?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012310
Mobile Version of Website