Bromont 2011

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Bromont 2011
O+
Posted: Jun 24, 2011 at 8:20 Quote
Alright thanks for the info...I got next week off so the drive will probably be worth it if the weathers good.

Posted: Jun 24, 2011 at 8:21 Quote
voltagerider wrote:
Rigaud wrote:
voltagerider wrote:

well, when its a 3 hours drive and up, yes.
Theirs very few trails you can't access on week days, most top half of the trails on the lake side can be accessed from the top. You simply continue from md mountain via #9.

yeah but the slow chairlift sucks
CF is no better for chair speed.

Then don't go. lol

Posted: Jun 24, 2011 at 8:24 Quote
Rigaud wrote:
voltagerider wrote:
Rigaud wrote:

Theirs very few trails you can't access on week days, most top half of the trails on the lake side can be accessed from the top. You simply continue from md mountain via #9.

Then don't go. lol

I know lol. And I dont usually go to CF neither... Even if its a 10 minutes drive lol. But I have to admit that did a stepup this year so I will have to give them a chance I guess

Posted: Jun 24, 2011 at 8:30 Quote
voltagerider wrote:
Rigaud wrote:
voltagerider wrote:

Then don't go. lol

I know lol. And I dont usually go to CF neither... Even if its a 10 minutes drive lol. But I have to admit that did a stepup this year so I will have to give them a chance I guess

I love going to CF once in a while, a great shake up that little mountain. It's like a "little pitbull on steroids". Smile

Posted: Jun 24, 2011 at 8:36 Quote
Rigaud wrote:
voltagerider wrote:
Rigaud wrote:

Then don't go. lol

I love going to CF once in a while, a great shake up that little mountain. It's like a "little pitbull on steroids". Smile

I like more flowy trails with jumps and stuff.

Posted: Jun 24, 2011 at 8:40 Quote
voltagerider wrote:
Rigaud wrote:
voltagerider wrote:

Mont-Rigaud has developed a bike park, 80% open right now and a pump track finished too.

https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=117141

Posted: Jun 24, 2011 at 10:36 Quote
Rigaud wrote:
voltagerider wrote:
Rigaud wrote:

Mont-Rigaud has developed a bike park, 80% open right now and a pump track finished too.

https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=117141

Lookin great! They should build a bike park also with big jumps and stuff...

Posted: Jun 25, 2011 at 9:05 Quote
What are the trail conditions like in Bromont after all this rain? While i'm over here on holiday I was hoping to get some good riding here in Quebec, but I don't want to be flailing around in the mud and not really enjoying the park to it's full potential.

Thanks

Posted: Jun 25, 2011 at 10:30 Quote
bolmaing wrote:
What are the trail conditions like in Bromont after all this rain? While i'm over here on holiday I was hoping to get some good riding here in Quebec, but I don't want to be flailing around in the mud and not really enjoying the park to it's full potential.

Thanks
It takes 24 hrs after the rain to be good to ride without it being peanut butter.

Posted: Jun 27, 2011 at 20:55 Quote
For those who haven't been to Fortune in a while, it's actually really nice now. The trail crew has done a great job over the last year to making the mountain more smooth and flowy. However, Bromont still kicks its ass, haha!

O+
Posted: Jun 29, 2011 at 17:48 Quote
Even in the rain, the main side of the mountain/hill stays pretty decent when its wet. There is so much rock on some of the trails that it can be hard to find mud haha. The world cup side though is a different story...

Posted: Jun 29, 2011 at 18:06 Quote
modern-cowboy wrote:
For those who haven't been to Fortune in a while, it's actually really nice now. The trail crew has done a great job over the last year to making the mountain more smooth and flowy. However, Bromont still kicks its ass, haha!
CF pretty much got ruined last weekend and they stayed closed as well as tonight.

Posted: Jul 7, 2011 at 20:24 Quote
Does someone have informations on the new section at bromont, they seems to work on a new flowy trail since 2 weeks, including the 2 berms they made just near the spot where people get off the chair lift for the luge. Another trail like #7 would be very appreciated?

Posted: Jul 8, 2011 at 4:11 Quote
the8nerve wrote:
Does someone have informations on the new section at bromont, they seems to work on a new flowy trail since 2 weeks, including the 2 berms they made just near the spot where people get off the chair lift for the luge. Another trail like #7 would be very appreciated?
Nope nothing new for that trail accept for the 2 berms you saw which was done to avoid the access road.

Posted: Jul 8, 2011 at 5:08 Quote
its not a new trail its the 22.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011888
Mobile Version of Website