Powered by Outside

NS Bikes Capital Appreciation Thread (CAT)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
NS Bikes Capital Appreciation Thread (CAT)
Posted: Apr 3, 2012 at 13:59 Quote
J-Carmichael wrote:
capital-of-ns wrote:
No one else has a chance from the chrome with orange hubs as they opened the competition with that photo so everyone is liking that ahhaha

Looks like Hendu will be getting some new grips!
Damn right ... i need some though.. god damn!

Posted: Apr 3, 2012 at 14:00 Quote
capital-of-ns wrote:
J-Carmichael wrote:
capital-of-ns wrote:
No one else has a chance from the chrome with orange hubs as they opened the competition with that photo so everyone is liking that ahhaha

are you seriously that low budget? gripz aint expensive bro?

Posted: Apr 3, 2012 at 14:03 Quote
gotthegiant wrote:
capital-of-ns wrote:
J-Carmichael wrote:

Me low budget..? You seen my bike ? hahaha

Posted: Apr 3, 2012 at 14:08 Quote
capital-of-ns wrote:
gotthegiant wrote:
capital-of-ns wrote:
well after dropping some $$$ on a bike like that I thought you might be out of cash, my bad.

...and I guess I shouldn't take about low budget lol my cap's about as ghetto as a brand new cap can get Razz

Posted: Apr 3, 2012 at 14:11 Quote
gotthegiant wrote:
capital-of-ns wrote:
gotthegiant wrote:

well after dropping some $$$ on a bike like that I thought you might be out of cash, my bad.

...and I guess I shouldn't take about low budget lol my cap's about as ghetto as a brand new cap can get Razz
Hahaha nah i manage my cash... LIKE A BOSS ... Frown sorry had to be done :L and ill just buy some new ones it was all a joke mate Smile

Posted: Apr 3, 2012 at 14:17 Quote
Hatebreeder wrote:
photo
photo
photo

really nice but just a tad to much chrome for my liking, but still so clean

Posted: Apr 3, 2012 at 15:49 Quote
it was going dark when i took this pic.. but yeah
FOR SALE.. almost built up just need to put a chain on. NS capital dj1 odyssey hazardlite back wheel on shadow conspiracy hub ect.. p.m for specs list

Posted: Apr 3, 2012 at 15:51 Quote
The best color to date tup
sorry to see her go Salute

Posted: Apr 3, 2012 at 16:04 Quote
that is 1 of 2 ns capitals that i currently own.. im keeping the raw one with rigid and coaster but this is going so i can fund the other whip (vw) but yeah its my fave colour of all my older paint jobs :/

Posted: Apr 3, 2012 at 16:08 Quote
caravanking wrote:
that is 1 of 2 ns capitals that i currently own.. im keeping the raw one with rigid and coaster but this is going so i can fund the other whip (vw) but yeah its my fave colour of all my older paint jobs :/
Being I f*cked my bars today. I am probably going to paint my frame soon. What color is that ? Phill can get Bill to powdercoat my frame any color I want cheap

Posted: Apr 3, 2012 at 16:10 Quote
its a translucent red or clearcoat red. i made it at work by adding a dye to some lacquer and putting it into a rattle can

Posted: Apr 3, 2012 at 16:12 Quote
Caezar wrote:
caravanking wrote:
Being I f*cked my bars today. I am probably going to paint my frame soon. What color is that ? Phill can get Bill to powdercoat my frame any color I want cheap
IMO either stick with red, or go black.

Posted: Apr 3, 2012 at 16:27 Quote
Ajmckerihen wrote:
Caezar wrote:
caravanking wrote:
IMO either stick with red, or go black.
Well I can do what ever color. Might not be for a while though lol. But the bars are f*cked. The cap had its day in the sun of being one of the pretty ones lol. Hopefully a new cap in the future . I wish red swag was still on the menu though . I love the black frame with my red and polished parts

Posted: Apr 4, 2012 at 1:31 Quote
caravanking wrote:
its a translucent red or clearcoat red. i made it at work by adding a dye to some lacquer and putting it into a rattle can
Can all Halfords mix paint?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017525
Mobile Version of Website