What makes Canada rad?

PB Forum :: Canada - West
What makes Canada rad?
Posted: Jan 20, 2008 at 17:52 Quote
i concur...hm...i think i mma make some poutine tmr after school...

Posted: Jan 20, 2008 at 17:53 Quote
also canada is rad because we are americas hatPimp

Posted: Jan 20, 2008 at 17:53 Quote
terriflow3-0 wrote:
nothing is wrong with Bush.

But lets not get into the Bush hating that i know some people would like to do. If it starts this thread gets locked.
ohhhh i am trying so hard to suppress the anger that i feel upon hearing anyone supporting bush

Posted: Jan 20, 2008 at 17:54 Quote
AqueousBeef wrote:
terriflow3-0 wrote:
nothing is wrong with Bush.

But lets not get into the Bush hating that i know some people would like to do. If it starts this thread gets locked.
ohhhh i am trying so hard to suppress the anger that i feel upon hearing anyone supporting bush

yes me too........but its beside the point for now....

Posted: Jan 20, 2008 at 17:55 Quote
07Argyle318 wrote:
We're Bigger... And we're On Top Wink

Posted: Jan 20, 2008 at 17:55 Quote
4mr2thc0 wrote:
07Argyle318 wrote:
We're Bigger... And we're On Top Wink

and we have eskimos

lol

Posted: Jan 20, 2008 at 17:56 Quote
we got 60 packs here..haha 40 Oz's of hard alcohol

Posted: Jan 20, 2008 at 18:05 Quote
laurie1 wrote:
Please explain how Canada's healthcare is free. Also, Whistler is over hyped. I rather not wait 30-45 minutes in line waiting for the next chair up when I can go to Panorama, Mount 7, Golden, Kicking Horse, or Fernie and have just as good of a ride without the wait!

EDIT: Damn that Michael Moore film and the gullible people that believe his propaganda!
F**K YOU FERNIE!!
you left a gaping hole in your trail which i was unfortunate enough to land on, smash into a nearby tree, and then be sent to a hospital 70km away in critical condition. And when my friends asked about the hole and and mentioned that it almost killed a kid because of massive blood lost (i.e me) they said "tough luck we dont care)
Not even an apology!! F**K you Fernie! i will hate you forever i missed 8 months of riding thanks to your lacking attention to trail care.
(oh and Micheal Moore uses too much prophaganda)

Posted: Jan 20, 2008 at 18:07 Quote
we have never had ,richard nixon,osama bin laden,mao tse tung,sadam houssein,sharia law, involuntary servitude, prohibition,honour killings, aparthied,or any other stupid inhuman acts that many governments and religions around the world at times tend to embrace. our health care is ok and its NICE to have AMERICA beside us. free speech allows us this. dont forget great riding and maple syrup

maybe if you knew how to ride?

mickeydesadist2 wrote:
we have never had ,richard nixon,osama bin laden,mao tse tung,sadam houssein,sharia law, involuntary servitude, prohibition,honour killings, aparthied,or any other stupid inhuman acts that many governments and religions around the world at times tend to embrace. our health care is ok and its NICE to have AMERICA beside us. free speech allows us this. dont forget great riding and maple syrup

tup

Posted: Jan 20, 2008 at 18:09 Quote
and a less pessimistic note..
BIKES ALLOWED IN SKATEPARKS!!!
goto the american southwest and see what i mean..

Posted: Jan 20, 2008 at 18:09 Quote
free health care...ha...haha....hahaha...hahahahahahahahalol lol lol lol

Posted: Jan 20, 2008 at 18:10 Quote
c0tt0nm0uth wrote:
free health care...ha...haha....hahaha...hahahahahahahahalol lol lol lol
they just call it free but its really tax payers money

Posted: Jan 20, 2008 at 18:12 Quote
Eh, are the streets in canadia paved in gold too, Buddy? Eh hahahahaha

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011100
Mobile Version of Website